Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Steven on the non-beadlock wheel. I know the bolts on the wheel lip are for looks only. But with them sticking out as far as they do, does anyone see this as a possible problem where they will get damaged or get sheared off? Plus the bolt heads can become sharp due to rock nicks, and cut you and tear up your sponge when washing the wheels.

Can they be removed and could a stainless button head alan bolt be used in its place? This would give the look, but not protrude out as far as the hex heads and possibly not get damaged or shear off.

Todd, I had brought this up, so during production we made a change to recess the bolts a bit, this will help with the button head. I am looking into the button head alans to see if we can offer this as an option. as you can see in the pic its threaded and ready to go. So if you a hex or an alan fan we will have you covered.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Here is some love from the crew @ Berts UTV. Berts is teaming up with Scott @ DesertWorks Fabrication. Great shot of the Non beadlock #402 Methods going on this Bad ass looking WildCat. build. Thanks Art and Scott !!!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Pic of the first sets being sent out to Joey D of the Underground for his XP1K and Danny Rosenzweig Magnum Offroad for there WORCS series John Deere.

Thank you guys for all your support and help !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
The crew at SDR Motorsportsd did this Wild Cat 4 some justice with the Custom candy blue powder on these Method Race Wheels 401 beadlocks. Dam there's some nice Wild Cats coming out lately !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Here is some Maverick getting some custom action, thanks to the crew at Desertworks. not the best shot, I am hoping this encourage him to get us a better pic.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Some love from the guys Racing the WORCS Series, from KOLOB AIR from Cedar City Utah running our 14" Method Beadlocks. Thanks Jeff !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Kolob Air Desert Car with METHOD 15 Inch wheels and BFG Terrain T/A. First Race this weekend at the PURE 250 in Cal City..

Jeff 100% Bad to the bone. I dig this build, one of the best out there ! Best of luck to you guys this weekend, a huge thank you for all your support !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Here is another Kick Ass build from the Crew @ Magnum Offroad Sporting some Method 401 14" Beadlocks.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Tyler, Thanks for the props, Cant wait to see them on your XP!, I just got some tires from Fullerton Sand Sport to demo in Ocotillo / Superstitions / Glamis So I mounted them on out 14x7 401 Beadlocks. They remind me of the Desert Traks I used to run on my Baja and buggy back in the day lol. I cant wait to see how the traction is on these. I like these a little better as they have a cup to them. They look great on the XP with our 14" 401 beadlocks with triple stage orange

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000