Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Spy pics of the toughest UTV specific race wheel to enter the market. I cant wait to get these out there for you guys. The 6061 ring is in the above pic. So close....

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Thanks guys, you will not be disappointed, racers, pm me your info, UTV, name , phone, address, and email and Resume. I will get you on the list for the first shipment. Dealers are all ready placing preorders.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
So close, Preproduction here, rings are being countersunk. everything else is good to go. Closer than ever now guys. all grade 8 bolts and 6061 rings. 1600lb load rating. first in the industry

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
We have the first shipment of bead locks coming the 3rd week of July. Most if not all are spoken for. The faucet has started. the dates of the following containers are not set in stone but are soon behind. Let me know what area you are in and I will put you in the direction of one of our distributors.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
We have the first shipment of bead locks coming the 3rd week of July. Most if not all are spoken for. The faucet has started. the dates of the following containers are not set in stone but are soon behind. Let me know what area you are in and I will put you in the direction of one of our distributors.
I'm in SoCal. Thanks!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Container? Made in China? Please inform some of us that are not in the know?

Yes manufactured overseas, design, developed and R&D (research and development) and Quality control here in California. Trying to do our best to keep the price affordable.

Dev'srzr and desertwheeler, XPirate thanks for the inquires , shipping is about 15 bucks per wheel. I would suggest checking with your local UTV accessory shop for local pick up to help keep the cost down. Or just PM me next month if your going to be at some of the Local, WORSC / Dirt series or LUCAS regionals, Or the Glamis Full Moon Night run Series. Good chance I will be there and you can will call.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Thanks for the info... Sometimes saving some money can definitely sway my mind towards buying imported vs domestic... These wheels are a lot more reasonable than some of the nice beadlocks produced in the USA so I'm definitely going to check them out when they arrive...

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Thanks for the info... Sometimes saving some money can definitely sway my mind towards buying imported vs domestic... These wheels are a lot more reasonable than some of the nice beadlocks produced in the USA so I'm definitely going to check them out when they arrive...
Thanks, you will not be disappointed.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
how soon well you get the second shipment in ?

Next shipment is on the water and is estimated to start distributing around the first week of August

Beadlocks
14" Can Am
14" Arctic Cat
14" Rzr
12" Rzr

Non beadlocks

14" Rzr
14" Teryx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members