Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Great Read Joey D and thanks for the Props! I am so very excited about this new venture. It is great to be a part of such a solid team. This is truly a wheel that is above the rest with its technology. I have worked with a few wheel companies in the past, I have now seen a new side to what it takes to build and design a wheel that will hold up to what these new UTVs are bringing to the plate. We have surpassed the days of 23hp. Lighter, Faster, Stronger is our goal. This is just the beginning to what Method Race Wheels has in store for the Side X Side market.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm loving these wheels!!!!! just curious, what are the weights for the 14" & 15" beadlocks? Hopefully gonna upgrade soon...

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I'm loving these wheels!!!!! just curious, what are the weights for the 14" & 15" beadlocks? Hopefully gonna upgrade soon...
The weights came in great, the 14s came in at just under 14lbs which is less than the Carbon Fiber wheels out there and the 15" are 20lbs. Our Beadlock rims are engineered for strength and have a load rating of 1600lbs. this is unmatched in the industry. To top it all off we will back our rims with a limited life time warranty.

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011
I'm guessing by the load rating that these are high pressure cast wheels?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Yes the beadlocks are a high presure cast rim with forged ring for the best durability. They are priced very competive for a quality wheel. These are great rims with inner bead technology for extra strength in most vulnerable areas. Can't wait to get these out there. If I am a little slow getting back to the PMs and questions I am on the road for the rest of the week and racing this weekend.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
are the 14" bead locks both inner and outer rim?
Outer beadloks only, We have been toying with the Idea of inners for awhile. We are doing plenty of testing, So far we are inner bead technology is working perfect and we are not seeing a need. we love keeping the weight down.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I look forward to getting a set of beadlocks
I am looking at beadlocks in mid May, We will have some non beadlocks in in mid April. Here is a shot of the non beadlocks i took while doing some R&D last week. 14X7 #401 pictured

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000