Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Bones from OMF

May 3, 2012
www.OMFperformance.com
The weights came in great, the 14s came in at just under 14lbs which is less than the Carbon Fiber wheels out there and the 15" are 20lbs. Our Beadlock rims are engineered for strength and have a load rating of 1600lbs. this is unmatched in the industry. To top it all off we will back our rims with a limited life time warranty.
Hey Steven,
On the first page of this thread someone asked what the beadlock weight was. You reply is above, is that weight with the beadlock ring and hardware? I only ask because it seems very light for a cast wheel with a true beadlock. Either way, as a dealer of Method Race Wheels I would really like to get some pricing on those and see if we can offer them up to our customers with one of our fancy beadlocks. You've got my email address, let me know.

Thanks,
Bones

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Hey Steven,
On the first page of this thread someone asked what the beadlock weight was. You reply is above, is that weight with the beadlock ring and hardware? I only ask because it seems very light for a cast wheel with a true beadlock. Either way, as a dealer of Method Race Wheels I would really like to get some pricing on those and see if we can offer them up to our customers with one of our fancy beadlocks. You've got my email address, let me know.

Thanks,
Bones
My pleasure Bones, always good to work with you. They average is between 13.9 to 14.2 with the valve stem and sticker. Email coming your way.

These bad boys are on the water and hitting port next week.

Bones from OMF

May 3, 2012
www.OMFperformance.com
What is the weight compared to the OMF 14" beadlock or DWT 14" beadlocks?
Not sure the weight of the DWT, but here's a 14x7 Type R Billet Center Wheel with our Super Lite Drain Hole beadlock, complete with stickers and valve stem, 13.130 lbs each. This isn't the absolute lightest setup, but pretty close. A 14x6 wheel with our Typer R Lite Weight center would be under 13 lbs each, but not by much.

RUSTY STEBAR

Jan 19, 2013
CEDAR CITY, UT
www.ssspolaris.com
Honestly I'm pumped that we have a new wheel in the UTV market... I also have to say that I recently put a set of 15" OMF wheels on the shop I work at's race car and I have never been so impressed with a wheel as I have been with the OMF wheels. It's going to take a lot for me to ever purchase something else but I'm excited to see what Method can add to the UTV market!!!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Honestly I'm pumped that we have a new wheel in the UTV market... I also have to say that I recently put a set of 15" OMF wheels on the shop I work at's race car and I have never been so impressed with a wheel as I have been with the OMF wheels. It's going to take a lot for me to ever purchase something else but I'm excited to see what Method can add to the UTV market!!!
We are very stoked to introduce this wheel to the market , #1000lb load rating on our non beadlock wheel is more than 90 + % of the markets beadlocks. Our beadlock race wheel has a Load rating of #1600lb which is unmatched. Weighs less than the majority of the beadlocks on the market. While most of the company's bring there technology form the quad/ ATV market a we bring ours from the off road racing truck world where we specialize in. With a pricing under $185 for the 12" and $205 for the 14 " and $216 for a 15" I don't see how you can go wrong. We are even doing R&D on 17" So keep yours eyes and ears open.

were are OMF, Method, douglas, etc wheels manufactured? All all these utv wheels imported? Just currious..
OMF is made here in the USA and DWT is currently trying to bring there MFG over hear from overseas as well. We bring the majority of our product from overseas while some comes from the USA.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Wow, fantastic pricing on those Steven!! You're right, how can you go wrong for that price. Sounds like these wheels will be a big hit, can't wait to get my hands on some!

lol me either. We all ready have a bunch of back orders so you and me are not the only ones, Here is a pic of the Inside beadlock ring with a step down and serrations for maxium holding power. (Also on the inside of the rim) I would say that the majority of rings that I have put my hands on for the UTV have had no inside ring technology.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Just a little bit about our self's
Method Race Wheels designs, develops and distributes high performance wheels and accessories for race and street applications. These products represent our commitment to quality, driven by the high standards of performance.

As racing enthusiasts and participants, we are driven to look beyond conventional ideas of industry standards. Engineering, rigorous testing, data collection and proven performance redefines what is possible in the creation of our wheels and accessories. The application of our race knowledge separates us from other wheel companies.

Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels for truck, buggy, rock crawler, and short course, as well as street wheels for truck, Jeep, and SUV applications. We pride ourselves on providing these products to our customers with fast and friendly service that you can count on.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Ok Here are the 12" Beadlock Method Race Wheels we have in stock, there shipping out to dealers this and next week. you guys are the first to know. 11.5lbs with ring and hardware. the Industery first 1600lb load rated wheel. if your dealer is not stocking them or you can not find a supplier I will help you or you can order direct @ 866-779-8604

Currently what we have left after our pre orders is 12x7 RZR beadlocks and 14x7" Arctic cat non beadlocks. We have more coming in so check with your dealer in your area or get on our pre order list which is avb to UTVundergrond members. If your dealer is not set up have them call me.

To be fair I will share the non beadlocks latter on today :D

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Here is the Method Race Wheel UTV Non Beadlock, 14x7, 4-115
in a 5-2 offset weighing in at 12.6lbs with the highest load rating in its class at 1000lbs per wheel for the Arctic Cat. We are shipping these out to dealers. Check with your local dealers, if there not available with them just call us direct

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Some Wild Cat love, 14" Non beadlocks shipping now , Sharp looking Benchmark cage and pro Armor doors. nice build.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Steven on the non-beadlock wheel. I know the bolts on the wheel lip are for looks only. But with them sticking out as far as they do, does anyone see this as a possible problem where they will get damaged or get sheared off? Plus the bolt heads can become sharp due to rock nicks, and cut you and tear up your sponge when washing the wheels.

Can they be removed and could a stainless button head alan bolt be used in its place? This would give the look, but not protrude out as far as the hex heads and possibly not get damaged or shear off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000