MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO LA FAMILIA, THE UNDERGROUND, ALL OF THE SPONSORS & ESPECIALLY JOEY D & RUSTY. BEST WISHES TO ALL & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JOEY FOR WELCOMING LA FAMILIA TO THE UNDERGROUND & FOR ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND ACCEPTING US WITH OPEN ARMS.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE SPONSORS & UTV MANUFACTURES FOR MAKING 2010 A GREAT YEAR. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE NEW SIDEXSIDES. THANKS TO LOORRS FOR GIVING THE SHORTCOURSE RACERS A PLACE TO RACE & THE FANS A PLACE TO SPECTATE & MEET THE DRIVERS. IT IS A BIG EVENT WHENEVER LOORRS COMES TO TOWN.
WE NEED TO REMEMBER THE PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE CALIFORNIA 200 RACE. KEEP THEIR FAMILES, MDR & SLOPPY IN OUR PRAYERS.
WE NEED TO THANK OUR TROOPS & LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS FOR KEEPING US SAFE & PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS.
THANK OUR FRIENDS & FAMILIES FOR BEING THERE FOR US EVERY DAY.
ONCE AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. BE SAFE & CELEBRATE RESPONSIBLY. WE WANT TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2011.

Last edited:

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
WHAT UP BOYS AND GIRLS. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I WILL SEND PICS OF OUR NEW HOME AND SURROUNDING AREAS, WE LIVE ABOUT 20 MILES FROM PIKES PEAK. IT IS VERY NICE OUT HERE. NO RHINO OUTTINGS YET, BUT SOON I HOPE. LOVE YOU GUYS! AND THANKS TO ALL OUT TROOPS AND ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thank you Ronnie and Thank you to all of the awesome members of this site who continue to make it the best UTV site on the web. I am so proud to be a part of such a positive and fun community! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I wish everyone a happy and safe new year!!! i will be out at glamis wash 7 between xmas and new years.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Merry Christmas to La familia Love you guys thanks for making this year what its been.

The first ride of the year being the little rubicon for me and the last being Turkey day with la familia this year has been a blast.

See you guys on dec 31 to break in the new year right. Lets ride guys

Be safe

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
This is why we love this site. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

The
Black Rhino Performance Team

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
Merry Christmas to all the underground! Have a happy and safe Holidays!

Lets not forget the Heros' ever watching our borders, missing their families, so that we can enjoy our freedom. SALUTE!! and thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000