Memorial Day / Patriotic Photos

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks to all who have fought for this country and god bless all the fallen soilders! That pic gives me the CHILLS!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We all have seen it before but its still a good reminder with Memorial Day coming. Freedom is not free. Remember to say a prayer for our US service men and women.

WHEN A SOLDIER COMES HOME

When a soldier comes home, he finds it hard....

...to listen to his son whine about being bored.

........to keep a straight face when people complain about potholes.

to be tolerant of people who complain about the hassle of getting ready for work.

....to be understanding when a co-worker complains about a bad night's sleep.

...to be silent when people pray to God for a new car.

......to control his panic when his wife tells him he needs to drive slower.

......to be compassionate when a businessman expresses a fear or complaint of flying.

........to keep from laughing when anxious parents say they're afraid to send their kids off to summer camp.

........to keep from ridiculing someone who complains about hot weather.

........to control his frustration when a colleague gripes about his coffee being cold.

........to remain calm when his son or daughter complains about having to walk the dog.

.........to be civil to people who complain about their jobs.

........to just walk away when someone says they only get two weeks of vacation a year.

.....to be forgiving when someone says how hard it is to have a new baby in the house.

The only thing harder than being a Soldier..

Is loving one.

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS: To the many who have fought, served, lost their lives or limbs, words cannot express the gratitude I feel as a man, a father, a husband and a son for your ultimate gift of FREEDOM to me and mine!!! I thank all of you for your thoughtless efforts of protecting the most precious gift to one and that is FREEDOM!! Without FREEDOM one cannot truly love or be loved. Without FREEDOM one cannot flourish to be a human being as God intended. And without FREEDOM one cannot know the true meaning of living life to its fullest!

From the bottom of my heart Thank You to all of our soldiers past, present and future!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000