MDR Off Road Race Accident

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I used to hang out with Brian Wolfin. He was close to my best friend Chris. Its very sad. He will be missed by all. He has a 5 year old a 1 year old.

Aaron Farkas is a cousin to one of my friends that chases with me at All German. He will be missed by all.

Please help by going to fast-aid.org and donate. The industry needs us. This is the time for us to raise up and support each other and our sport.

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
what in the hell does an illegal street race have anything to do with a sanctioned off-road race? that is horrible that they are comparing that stuff. so sorry to all involved, i too have witnessed this type of disaster first hand a few years ago at the 500. thoughts and prayers to all the families and spectators who witnessed and helped.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
REGION: Three Escondido men killed in off-road race crash

this hits home really hard. As Rusty mentioned Brian Wolfin aka Big B is a guy we have all spent time with growing up. He was a few years younger than us but a good friend to one of our best friends Chris. To see his picture and know he is leaving 2 young children behind is a tough thing. This could have been any of us..........terrible

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
Thanks for posting up that link Joey... guys in times like these every bit helps and shows solidarity and compassion amongst a community that we are all are very fond of. Truth is no amount of money can relieve the burden of circumstances that an event like this brings forth but it can help restore faith in humanity when some must feel like all is lost. Ride on and Rest In Peace.

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
Life can be taken so quickly.

Tell all that you care for that you love em' before you lose the opportunity.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
the mdr night race atmospheres is like bap.. race or glamis on halloween at the hill at night but in a tight space (rock pile)most action.. for years its been the race to be at most hype race for mdr.. just this year felt like double the amount people where there.. (for the news)most mdr races people stay back more.. just no room at the rock pile..sucks for all ...but glad we ran to pit3 when we did..

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
Donation made. Thanks for setting this up Joey. Again my thoughts and prayers for all those involved. It's hard to take loosing any of our off road brothers and sisters in any circumstance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000