Matt Parks On the Cover of ATV Rider Magazine!!!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Thanks amigos. You can hardly tell it was pouring down rain that day at Glen Helen. Haha. The Bobsled is getting a complete facelift at Desert West after some scars from Parker and will be read to rumble at the SS300.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Congrats Matt...that car is freakin' fast.
Mike
Thanks Mike. Looking forward to seeing your new hot rod and racing you guys at the SS300

...Mr Baba, yes it is (was) a RZR 4 (-2) Haha

Hope we can get 20+ Ute's out at the Silverstate just like we got at Parker.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
The magazine pics were before the Parker 250. Besides three flats, the Bobsled got a bit bruised during this race and needed some love. I refer to my chase crew as the 'Baja Bobsled Team' and half of them are the guys from Desert West Outdoors in Phoenix. They fab race UTV's (including SCORE UTV champ), service them and do race prep. Well I hired them to fix what I broke (ha ha). They did an absolutely fantastic job and they really know there way around RZR's, Rangers and sand cars.

Sooo....if you are in the Phoenix area and need race prep, fabrication etc, these guys will style you. (602) 689-3740

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
Wow Thanks for the Props Matt. We hope all the work pays off at the SS300, just wish we could be there. Somebody picked that weekend to get married. If there is anything you need let us know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000