Mama Got a New Ride!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
Yea I wish I would of thrown 22s on my expedition, the 35 series tire sucks BAD and with 22s I prob could of thrown some more tire on ! Also is a pain when I take it out somewhere and have to worry about rocks hitiing the rims.. oh well live to learn
what year expedition pics we need momma ride pics

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
GO BIG... 26's! lol

Actually just traded'em out for 24's... less rim... more tire. :D

Good call on the new ride for mama! Toyota's last forever...

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I tried talking the wife into 24's (it's her ride) but in the end I'm glad I got her the 22's.

Mainly because of curb checking and ride quality.

I just wish they filled the wheel wells better. I might throw a small drop on it.

Blacked out everything. It used to have the gold bottom and trim because of the Eddie Bauer. That had to go.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's clean I like the blacked out look but I would hate to be the one trying to keep that thing clean !! Yea I can say the 24s SUCK I wish I would of just got a new truck instead but can't complain on the payment compared to a new truck !

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
That's clean I like the blacked out look but I would hate to be the one trying to keep that thing clean !! Yea I can say the 24s SUCK I wish I would of just got a new truck instead but can't complain on the payment compared to a new truck !
Yeah I have to drive it to work everyother week to get it clean. BLACK SUCKS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000