All UTV's Magnum Offroad...Pimped my ride!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am glad you settled on the gloss black powder coat. It looks great. Magnum did a great job.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Looks great! Not a fan of the stock looking rzr4. Yours looks really nice. wonder if the factory guys are watching??This is how it should look!IMO

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Great pic's Joey thanks for posting them,really like the close up of my "Cheese Grater" grill :D
Im now thinking 14" Wheels to finish it off.... any suggestions ????

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Another desert season is upon us...and I am still looking for new wheels to finish off my R-4. I really like the chrome/black w/ beadlock ( black centers polished outer) mix like the Walker Evans 14" wheel or the OMF wheel but they are both kinda costly... I may go with ITP because they cost much less and gives me extra cash for some good tires..... Any suggestions would be appreciated ???

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
Thanks Alex, I just sold my RZR4 on 1/1/12 and Im waiting for my new XP4 to come in.... I will be taking it right over to the "boys of Magnum Offroad" to do it all over again. Danny of magnum offroad already has a few changes in mind but we will be sticking close to the same look with all of the functional features... its going to be a looker so stay tuned... I will post more pic's during the build and hopefully it will be at the Sandshow this year.

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
So you already ordered your xp-4? Sweet! Although your new Rzr is gonna be way faster, I would ditch some of that tubing in the back; I bet it weighs a ton! Just a thought. I've always told myself that when I pull the trigger on a Rzr4, I'd get those thick netted doors. Always thought those look tough. What did you sell your Rxr4 for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000