Polaris Madigan Motorsports XP1K Suspension

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Looks like the guys over at Madigan Motorsports have been busy coming up with really cool stuff for the Polaris XP1000. They've got the stock width set up, and a +4 long travel set-up. The thing I thought was really cool is the custom bulkhead that they say gives their kits that little bit extra. Check it out, what do you guys think? I'd love to hear some discussion on the possibly-improved geometry for racing/handling. Look for them out at the Sand Sports Super Show this weekend!

Bulkhead

XP1K+4

Stock Replacement

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
I am pretty sure it would be illegal in many classes. Bitchen looking though! Any info on why the change in mounting position? Benefits?

Nate
Alba Racing

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
I am pretty sure it would be illegal in many classes. Bitchen looking though! Any info on why the change in mounting position? Benefits?

Nate
Alba Racing
Yeah I like the clean work and new idea, but like Nate asked, why move the pivot? What are the benefits? I thought you could build a lighter arm but not with that bulkhead too, so i was just wondering. Not trying to be a downer, I am just asking...

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have a little info on why. For obvious reasons the loop over the tie rod is less than desirable. Madigans XP1K upper arm is almost the same as the 900 upper arm. The inner pivot is 1" or so wider than the 900 inner pivot. I am not sure it will comply with the rules but I know Madigan has talked with almost every race org with UTV's. I like to see creative ideas. Keep pushing these machine.

Madigan

May 7, 2015
We have a kit, of similar design, that does pass for BITD/SCORE. It foregoes the bulkhead and utilized a bent arm to hit the stock points.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000