All UTV's Madhouse Motorsports RZR XP900 race build

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
we put what he drove in primm together very last minute so he only had a few things like harnesses one seat momo and wheels ...ill have a few of the cage mounts and rear bumper i guess the cage was built today while i was away from the shop so ill have pics tomorrow evening ...im not at the shop full time .heres a few more

front and rear cage mounts lazer cut and also available to purchase for those that want to build their own cages

Attachments

djnoerr

Mar 7, 2011
Everything is turning out awesome got to go sit in the car with the cage on it tonight and it's sweet!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
stephan the cage build took us a a lil longer than expected so the cooler and radiator are going in after havasu this weekend ...we had quite a few things that we had to put off but we are still marching forward when we get back .

and the quickener i believe is a 1.5 to 1. ill check

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
well we got half of our new HCR long travel kit so the fronts are off to powder we should have the rear any day ...We cant wait to get this car finished. We are starting a custom wiring harness tomorrow for the car with stand alone fuse box and all weather pack connectors. Should be real nice just not alot for pictures.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
hey stephen the radiator is all mounted and being plumbed today ill have some pics of late tomorrow night....thing is sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000