All UTV's Madhouse Motorsports RZR XP900 race build

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Well after taking first place with his near stock xp Dj Noerr has his ride in the shop for a complete race build. More to come as it was dropped off late last night. Madhouse is coming on strong !!! Build pics start tomorrow ...

Attachments

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I hope he decides to come over and race a few BITD races with us this year. Does anyone know if there is interest?

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
well the start of the tear down has begun ....heres a couple sorry for the delays..

and yes team madhouse will be hitting most of the worcs races and some of the bitd

ill post madhouse schedule tomorrow..madhouse has 3 xps to watch for

Attachments

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
chad, looks like you are getting a good start. just have to let everyone know that 1st and 2nd place RZR XP both purchased from me at N&S Tractor Co. in Merced, CA. congrats DJ and PHIL.

Mad Motor

Madhouse Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spo
Dec 7, 2010
Rick at N&S Tractor sells the fastest XP's around , thats why we buy from him, everyone else should follow. You couldn't ask for a better person to buy from. His knowlegde of the polaris product is very exceptional and his cutomer service is second to none.

Thankyou, Ricky Leard

Reactions: 1 person

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
rumor has it theres ANOTHER xp bought from N&S TRACTOR that will fill another spot in MADHOUSE MOTORSPORTS trailer !!! a nice white one !!

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
Chad, I really appriecate the kind words and the leads. I am a dealer with a racers heart. Anyone ever needs any specs or info feel free to hit me up.
Yep, there is another xp going into the Madhouse Gang. Everyone better watch because the bakersfield boys are building one hell of a team.
Anyone out there looking to customize there polaris rzr's look to Madhouse, chad builds top notch products.
thanks chad

djnoerr

Mar 7, 2011
I want to thanks all of the guys at madhouse for pitching in to help make this all happen. And Rick for getting me a razor on such short notice. But i have to especially thank Chad because if it wasn't for him i would have never started racing these and for sure i wouldn't have won the first race!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
dj we are glad we can be of help ...we will have some new pics posted tomorrow evening of your ride..

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Chad, I enjoy watching these builds and especially the XP. Im wondering what type of plan you have for the cage? will it bolt on in stock location? will you bring it down to the frame? if so what about the hood? will you notch it out so you can pull it of and on easily?

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
ill have pics of the cage tomorrow ...nothing to post tonight but a bunch of tubes bent up ....sorry ...it will bolt to chassis for the worcs series and if dj decides to race BITD or another then we can weld the mounts on .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000