M4SX ?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Don't miss the Final Three Rounds of the Mickey Thompson/Kal Gard Lubricants SXS Series presented by Skin Industries kicking off THIS Saturday, July 18th!

It will be a good night in July to get out to the Perris Auto Speedway, this Saturday July 18th, as the we countdown the final 3 rounds of the series. The drivers will be putting everything they have out on the line to earn bragging rights at this event.

The racing provided at the Mickey Thompson/Kal Gard Lubricants SXS Series is great family entertainment for all ages. With so many divisions at this race, there is something for everyone. Whether you are rooting for your favorite kid racer in the Karts or on the edge of your seat cheering for your favorite Truck or UTV to cross the finish line, you'll have a great time out at the races!

Along with the great racing we will also have some awesome Street Bike Action, the Discount RV's RV Showcase, as well as a Vendor Village with all your off-road necessities to rep the dirt lifestyle when you get back home!

Gates open at 5pm and racing starts at 6pm. General Admission is only $15 for adults and $10 for kids (6-12). Don't forget if you want to get there early and be closer to the action you can get a pit pass for just $25 (ages 6 and older). Pit gates open at 8am.

PAS is located at the Lake Perris Fairgrounds, Home of the Southern California Fair, at 18700 Lake Perris Dr Perris, CA 92571.

For more info please call 951-940-0134 or visit DirtAlliance.com or M4SX.com for more info!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just got home from the race, one word-HOT!
Code & I went riding at Star West MX park Friday night then slept on pit road, that allowed us to get one of the few prime spots with shade Saturday morning, lucky us.

Turnout was light but the racing was actually pretty fun.

Corry drove like a mad (wo)man all day. In practice there was a double on the back straight that she kept casing lap after lap with one near endo. By the time the night was over she was jonesing for Advil and walking pretty funny.
Her car broke in the main which was a bummer, we've never seen Corry drive so aggressive and it woulda made for a great race between her and RJ.

RJ won easily, after Corrys mechanical he didn’t need to push it, just waited for openings, worked his way through the 7 car field and checked out.

John Dempsey’s Teryx suffered a mechanical during practice and ended his race but not his day, for the main he got in Doug Mittags RZR and rode shot gun. They looked like they were having a blast and had a nice battle going with the 620 Home Depot car till it suffered a mechanical and dropped out.

Code pulled his sling shot move where came from the last row on the start and passed everyone on the outside to come out in 2nd around the first turn behind Corry. For the next three laps he had a fun battle with RJ and Brent Foush(sp?) but eventually got out horse powered by the twin cylinder 800's.

Gary Thompson finished 2nd in mod am but said he was struggling with the infield section of the latest track layout. Ive gotten to know Gary & Gary Jr. over the last two years, two very cool guys.

Pro.
1st RJ
2nd Brent F
3rd Doug Mittag & John Dempsy
4th The 620 Home Depot car(sorry I dont know their names)
5th Corry

Am
1st Code
2nd Gary Thompson
dns John Dempsy

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
We literally just walked in the door from coming back from Perris. Holy sh*t it's HOT here!!! It was hot in Cali, but at least when the breeze blows it's manageable!

Doug, thanks for the Advil - got me through until today!!! Oh, and the gloves!! Great job to Code again - he's a bada$$! :)

Big thanks to Randy at Walker Evans for helping me work out a few suspension bugs - by the main, my car was feeling perfect! I made those doubles my bitch! HAHA!

You guys have to understand....I have been having the WORST luck at my last.. ohhhhh....4 or 5 races? We finally got my Rhino gremlins figured out, and I have so much pent up "need to go fast" inside me right now......I got that green flag, made it out front, and it was pedal to the metal and I wasn't looking back. My car was running awesome up until I had a gasket leak oil onto my belt.....and then it was all over for me. Oily belt is no bueno! RJ, wish I could have made it a race for you.....hopefully next time!! :)

It was great seeing everyone out there again! The track was the most fun it's been all season, too, btw!! Loved the peaky jumps and big spit rythm section - VERY cool!

See you guys next weeked at LOORRS!!!

Gonzo624

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Jul 2, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga
Hey RJ congrats on the race heard you did well. Hopefully I can make it out to one of the M4SX races soon. So I was thinking Ill bring you your 2nd place trophy to Elsinore, if you are going to be there.

Reactions: 1 person

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Hey RJ congrats on the race heard you did well. Hopefully I can make it out to one of the M4SX races soon. So I was thinking Ill bring you your 2nd place trophy to Elsinore, if you are going to be there.
Ahahahaha oh i'll be there now just for that comment alone, i mean your gonna be the one having to live with the fact you got beat by a RZR!!! anyways thanks chad see you this weekend. Corry, wow i didnt even know she was in first, i got past brent around lap four and thought it was the lead, then wayyyyyy down the straight away i saw this white single cylinder and thought "oh mann, i didnt think we needed our nos this round" ahahah. you guys were running great and its a bummer to see you go out like that. congrats to code, you guys were running great as usual and i owe this race to you for noticing MY TRANSPONDER WASN'T ON in staging, ooops.Last of all, congrats to doug mittag for the heat race win ahahahah see you guys in elsinore

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Now thats funny shit, I dont care who you are.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks RJ!! Yeah, I was bummed..I knew it was just a matter of time before you'd be right there with me - my plan was to hang with you as long as I could and try to learn your lines - lol! :) Didn't quite make it - but thanks to your dad my shocks felt great!! Your podium speech was great, btw - great way to get off the "girls" subject and straight into thanking your sponsors! :D

See you all in Elsi....I won't make it Friday (have to work) but will be there late late Friday night!

Good job again to everyone!!! Was a LOT of fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000