M4SX Results

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
The Walker Evans RZR pulls off the win,when Bobby loses parts and his wheel falls off. That RZR ,and Teryx are freakin fast..

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
they are both VERY fast I thought Bobby was going to pull it off considing he almost got RJ in the heat race in 2wd. I thought with the 4wd working in the main it would of been his race until his wheel passed him. O well I guess that racing

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
those two provided a pretty good show, the last qualifying race was good. the red teryx would have placed 1st in that last qualifier if it werent for traffic!!

but they are both fast as hell!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
They both were fast that's for sure I was surprised how fast that rzr was going around the big sweeping turn

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Results 2009 SXS Stadium Series - Round 1 M4SX

Wow what a weekend talk about some good racing!! Met some new people and caught up with some old ones.
Update on the weekend:

Practice:

I didn’t get there until practice was over but Bobby’s car broke the front diff in practice Friday night, Austin tipped it over but didn’t really hurt anything and RJ broke a rear diff. The rest of the gang didn’t make it until way after the track had closed.

Qualifier:

We decided to run Bobby’s car with the front diff broke; Randy and his crew got the RZR back to 100%
RJ set fast time with Bobby, Austin, and Corry not far off. I guess Corry isn’t too rusty as she had not been in the car since last year. First time short course racing in his new car Brady Wilkin qualifies 8th

Pro Qualifier Suspension Shocks Motor Chassis

637 R.J. ANDERSON 47.987 XMF WERS Kroyer XMF

64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM 48.085 XMF WERS Weller XMF

607 AUSTIN KIMBRELL 48.861 XMF WERS Weller XMF

610 CORRY WELLER 49.254 XMF WERS Weller Induced

681 DOUG MITTAG 50.010

600 DAN KELLY 50.216

627 LOADED ENERGY LLC 51.487

01 BRADY WILKINS 51.547 XMF WERS Weller Induced

8 TIM COMPTON 51.921

699 BRENT FOUCH 52.232

194 CHRIS BLAIS 55.526

First Pro Heat:

Bobby and RJ were in a league of their own. Bobby lead the entire race until the last lap when him and RJ ran into two lap car they split the first car and RJ got the short end of the stick as they came to the corner on to the front straight away they split another lap car Bobby dove under the car and RJ went to the top the lap car came down and blocked Bobby this time and it was a drag race to the finish with RJ coming out on top. Corry Weller finishing a solid third place, Brady coming in 6th and Austin had some mechanical problems and was unable to finish. Great racing best I have seen in a while a little rubbing and bump’ in just hard racing among friends.

Pro Suspension Shocks Motor Chassis

637 R.J. ANDERSON XMF WERS Kroyer XMF

64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM XMF WERS Weller XMF

610 CORRY WELLER XMF WERS Weller Induced

681 DOUG MITTAG

8 TIM COMPTON

01 BRADY WILKINS XMF WERS Weller Induced

620 KEVIN WHEELER

194 CHRIS BLAIS

600 DAN KELLY

699 BRENT FOUCH

607 AUSTIN KIMBRELL XMF WERS Weller XMF
627 LOADED ENERGY LLC

22 MITCH LABUDA

777 JASON VASQUEZ

Pro Main:

Before the First heat Grant from Funco came over to our pits and found out that we needed a front diff and offered to have one of his guys from the shop bring one to us, which we gladly accepted and really appreciated the help thanks Grant !! We didn’t have enough time to change it before the first heat, so we elected to wait and do it after the heat race. Bobby and I started in on the front diff which is not fun to change at the track. Mean while the Kimbrell team decided to do a motor change so Jason Weller (Weller Racing) Shane, John, Austin and Court took on the task of changing the motor, which they did in lighting speed. Racing in the main was just as exciting as the heat. Bobby and RJ were again in a race of their own Bobby lead RJ until about two laps before the mandatory caution were RJ used lap traffic again and was able to get by him. Bobby and RJ battle bumper to bumper for the first lap of the restart. While Bobby was entering turn 1 the right stub axle broke right at the cv sending the entire wheel and hub assembly flying down the track. RJ easily dominated the rest of the race with Doug Mittag and Austin Kimbrell making the Podium.

Pro Suspension Shocks Motor Chassis
637 R.J. ANDERSON XMF WERS Kroyer XMF

681 DOUG MITTAG

607 AUSTIN KIMBRELL XMF WERS Weller XMF

8 TIM COMPTON

699 BRENT FOUCH

620 KEVIN WHEELER

194 CHRIS BLAIS

01 BRADY WILKINS XMF WERS Weller Induced

64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM XMF WERS Weller XMF

627 LOADED ENERGY LLC

610 CORRY WELLER XMF WERS Weller Induced

777 JASON VASQUEZ

22 MITCH LABUDA

600 DAN KELLY

I didn’t get to watch all the amateur races but here are the results
Congrats to Code for an awesome weekend sweeping the entire night. I am sure he will be banging wheels with the pro's soon good Job to every racer in the amateur class. Good job to Court, great job for your first short course race.

Keep the Revs up

Scott

Reactions: 1 person

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
cant thank u guys enough XMF, Weller Racing Court, Shane, Kimbrell Electric with out u guys out there i wouldnt have ended up in 3rd place

thank you so much

Austin Kimbrell

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Thanks Joey nice meeting you I will see you in march can't wait to see more photo's don't have any action shot of the new car

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000