M4SX Hat Trick

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
M4SX XMF Race Results
XMF pulls off the hat trick all the Podium finishers in the Pro class were running XMF suspension with Walker Evans Shocks representing all three manufactures
1st Place Kawasaki Teryx Bobby Vanbeekum XMF Chassis- XMF Suspension with Walker Evans Shocks – Weller Racing Engine. Bobby also had the fastest lap of the night for all of the divisions including V8 trucks. 46.237
2nd Place Polaris RZR RJ Anderson XMF Chassis- XMF Suspension with Walker Evans Shocks – Kroyer Racing Engines. RJ also had the second faster lap of all divisions 46.426
3rd Place Yamaha Rhino Austin Kimbrell Induced Chassis- XMF Suspension with Walker Evans Shocks – Weller Racing Engines
Congratulation to all the competitors it was a fun night of racing. The Amateur class was running right with the pro cars Code ran third overall in the heat race and 5th in the main and Tyler Winbury worked his way up to 3rd over all in the Main. Roger took a hell of a hit in the side door in the flying banana hope your not to sore buddy. Corry got caught up in a pile up putting her dead last once she got cut loose becoming a victim of circumstance
Joey from UTV underground was out there documenting the whole event with pics and video thanks Joey
Thanks to Team Green for letting us use your welder to fix Bobby’s drive shaft
Special thanks to Randy over at Walker Evans Racing for the new shocks on Corry’s car and Bobby’s Rhino they work flawlessly
Great Job everybody looking forward to the next round
Keep the Revs up Scott

First Heat
1 637 R.J. ANDERSON

2 607 AUSTIN KIMBRELL

3 16 CODE RAHDERS

4 681 DOUG MITTAG

5 94 TYLER WINBURY

6 65 ROGER STOKES

7 610 CORRY WELLER

8 627 TYLER EQUIARTA

9 55 JOHN DEMPSEY

10 111 THOMAS SCRANTON

11 85 FRED WOLFF

12 620 KEVIN WHEELER

13 69 BRENT FOUCH

14 64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM

15 2 GARY THOMPSON

Main Event
1 64 ROBERT VANBEEKUM

2 637 R.J. ANDERSON

3 94 TYLER WINBURY

4 607 AUSTIN KIMBRELL

5 16 CODE RAHDERS

6 2 GARY THOMPSON

7 69 BRENT FOUCH

8 620 KEVIN WHEELER

9 65 ROGER STOKES

10 55 JOHN DEMPSEY

11 610 CORRY WELLER

12 627 TYLER EQUIARTA

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Congrats Scott.

Yup still sore as hell. :eek:

"Jolly Rog". lol

P.S.
I have the whole heat and main races on vid, but it is ol school tape, gotta see if I can convert it.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
It was so great having you guys out there with us!!! :) And how you managed to improve upon my suspension when I didn't think it could get any better is beyond me!! But you did it! :) I love my new Walker Evans "bad a$$" shocks!! And once again, your longtravel kit as proven how tough it is in that mess I was in for the main! Not even a bent tie rod!

Congrats again to everyone!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thank you Scott & Jimmy. I couldn't have gotten there with out you guys. The XMF gang should do great in the 09 season. Many many hat tricks to come.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
COngrats XMF! You guys build some sweet shizzy!! Keep up the great work!

And BTW, It was a UTVUnderground sweep in the top 3 this round! Bobby, RJ, and Austin all rockin the UTVUnderground decals on their cars, representing for us and making us all proud!! Thanks to all of you for your continued support! It means a ton to all of us here int he Underground!!!

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Congratulations to the XMF cars. They are looking good and we will have our work cut out for us when we come out . Probably round 4 Chad will be saddled back up .

Shout out to the Wagon Burners Tyler Winbury . We killed a motor in his new Teryx testing on Thursday at Glen Helen. We dragged the old Rhino out and Tyler stepped up his game with an impressive drive in the main . We look for good things out of him in the future.

The Old Rhino still has some giddy up and go!!
Anyone looking for a great Pro Am car she's for sale .... cheap

Good job by the M$sx crew to keep the wheels turning .

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Congratulations to the XMF cars. They are looking good and we will have our work cut out for us when we come out . Probably round 4 Chad will be saddled back up .

Shout out to the Wagon Burners Tyler Winbury . We killed a motor in his new Teryx testing on Thursday at Glen Helen. We dragged the old Rhino out and Tyler stepped up his game with an impressive drive in the main . We look for good things out of him in the future.

The Old Rhino still has some giddy up and go!!
Anyone looking for a great Pro Am car she's for sale .... cheap

Good job by the M$sx crew to keep the wheels turning .
Thanks Grant,

Can't wait to see Chad out there again mixing it up.. See you at Round 4..

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Thanks Grant looking forward to racing with you guys again I even heard rumors of Todd running his Teryx. We will be there and also Bronco Dan should be a great race. Gonna have to watch all the new kids coming up they are getting pretty fast time to do our home work again

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000