Lucas Oil Regionals Xp 900 ....Whose racing??

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
So I know theres alot of speculation to whose in whose coming and whose building what. We are less than 2 weeks to go. Ive heard 20 cars 30 cars ??

Rappy60guy IM IN
Slow Dave

(7) Brian Carr @Carr One has
Brian Carr
Jason Merrell
Jeremy Merell
Jordan Cochrum
buddy
Customers
Customer

Staggs racing

Sheldon Creed

Myles Cheek

Cody Rahders/ Utv Underground

Mitch Guthrie Jr

Black Rhino?

David lytle
Brandon Altmann
Nick Diani
Andrew Berry (possibly)

Last edited:

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Brian you can the find them on lucas oil website. There is a section near the back that has a few specifics for the Xp class

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Mitch Guthrie Jr. is not racing Regionals this year according to Mitch Sr. as of today..

UTVUnderground.com is having one of our new 2013 XP's turned into a regional car.... We want to add to the car count and show our support to the series!

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Mitch Guthrie Jr. is not racing Regionals this year according to Mitch Sr. as of today..

UTVUnderground.com is having one of our new 2013 XP's turned into a regional car.... We want to add to the car count and show our support to the series!
Since Staggs bought the XP I built with Benchmark and I now have nothing to race I think you should let me race the UTVUNDERGROUND.COM:D built XP. I'll pitch in some of my own cash too;)

Last edited:

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Since Staggs bought the XP I built with Benchmark and I now have nothing to race I think you should let me race the UTVUNDERGROUND.COM:D built XP. I'll pitch in some of my own cash too;)
Tyler- You got a week to build a Stock XP. I think it can be done! Get down to Burts Mega Mall and see Art!

Between ProArmor, Black Rhino or Carr One you'll be able to get a cage, Safety and a seat in! Do It!!

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Tyler- You got a week to build a Stock XP. I think it can be done! Get down to Burts Mega Mall and see Art!

Between ProArmor, Black Rhino or Carr One you'll be able to get a cage, Safety and a seat in! Do It!!
Just go to MotoWorld of El Cajon and tell them you want the Black Rhino Lucas package and finance the whole thing. :D Then you just pick it up, stop and put gas in it and go to the track.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000