Lucas Oil Radio Question??

blueline

Dec 5, 2011
Question about Lucas Oil Short course Radio set up. Have 2 Uhf radios to go from driver to spotter and a VHF scanner for spotter to listen to race control. How does the scanner system work? Does Lucas oil tell you what channel to listen on, does it scan for a active channel? if so does anybody know what channel. Please excuse me if I am not referring to the right term channel/frequency I obviously don't know what I am talking about. Radio thing is new to me. Any help would be appreciated thanks

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Lucas uses a specific channel. Call rugged radios and they can set you up. Thats how i got mine. They know the channels

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Question about Lucas Oil Short course Radio set up. Have 2 Uhf radios to go from driver to spotter and a VHF scanner for spotter to listen to race control. How does the scanner system work? Does Lucas oil tell you what channel to listen on, does it scan for a active channel? if so does anybody know what channel. Please excuse me if I am not referring to the right term channel/frequency I obviously don't know what I am talking about. Radio thing is new to me. Any help would be appreciated thanks
Call Black Rhino / Racer X tomorrow 619-561-5000 and we will explain every thing to you and how it all works. We were the official communications provider for LOORRS last year and will continue to support all Lucas events into 2013.

Reactions: 1 person

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Call Black Rhino / Racer X tomorrow 619-561-5000 and we will explain every thing to you and how it all works. We were the official communications provider for LOORRS last year and will continue to support all Lucas events into 2013.
Thank you KennyO for jumping on this.

Blueline - BlackRhino/RacerX have been apart of the Regional Series and LOORR national series for years and have a ton of knowledge to get you dialed. Thanks and hope to see you at Glen Helen.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000