Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
BS Sand & Xtreme Machine and Fabrication

Invites you For a Meet and Greet BBQ

Were: In our Pits at the Lucas Oil Off Road Race at Speedworld

When: Saturday Oct 17th after the races

Come By get some food, say Hi meet all the XMF supported Drivers:
Austin Kimbrell, Robert Vanbeehum, RJ Anderson, Corey Weller, Jake Person, Brady Wilkins, Bronco Dan (the greatest show on earth) and more!! All teams are invited so your favorite UTV driver may be there!

Any questions email [email protected] or call 602 290-1566

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Was going to go watch Lucas this weekend then race the boy at TORC next weekend but insted Ill be on a plane Saturday at 7am, headed back to Montana for 10 days, family stuff.

Hope everyone has a great & safe race, Ill bring the lap top and look for updates from you Joey.

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Well let me be the first to say that if you havent seen the xmf boys party yet than your missing out:D hahaaaaaaa

See you guys there!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Sounds like I'm gonna gain about 5 lbs this weekend!!! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
BEST BBQ PARTY EVER!!! Big thank you to Scott and Jimmy of XMF! Frank and Scotty and then entire BS Sand Crew, and of course Bobby Vanbeekum who also kicked in to make this happen!

This was an all day event for these guys to prepare the Pork Ribs that were cut off the bone and smothered in a tasty BBQ sauce, Potatoes with bacon and cheese, homemade chili (enough to feed a small country), and the best damn homemade ice cream I think I have had and will ever HAVE!!!!! Thanks for all your hospitality and good times!!!!!

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Thanks to everyone involved in this. That was by far the most amazing BBQ I have ever had.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000