LPNF Adopt A Trail Pre-Season RIDE & TENT Trip 4/27-4/28

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If you are signed up on the Adopt a Trail roster for LPNF, you can join us to do a trail maintenance trip this weekend. We will be going "behind the gates" before the trails open up this spring to do needed cleaning, brushing, and any other fixes the winter has created. We will also be GPSing an old mining site for the rangers. We will be tent camping at 8000ft on Frazier Mountain by the "haunted Look out station"..oooohhhh. We will all meet at the Chuchupate ranger station at 8:30am for safety briefing and meet with the ranger for our paperwork. From there, we will caravan to entry point at Lockwood creek for staging. We will have a campfire Saturday night. Bring some wood if you can.
You will need:

Food
Warm clothes
Tent (Or just sleep under the stars)
sleeping bag
First aid kit
Drinking water
Food
Gloves
Trimmers for trees
Shovel
Other????

Ride leaves at 9am from Chuchupate Ranger station / Frazier Staging area
!. Trukndave
2. Onerich
3. Mike B
4. Grumpy
5. Slacker

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
!. Trukndave
2. Onerich
3. Mike B
4. Grumpy
5. Slacker
6. Dan & Chris

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We will go up Miller Jeep Trail too without ANY trail traffic!! Voluntary...

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I'll catch ya on the next one... I'll be in Pismo in the comfort of my trailer :cool:

Watch out for the bears that think the trail is still closed :D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'll catch ya on the next one... I'll be in Pismo in the comfort of my trailer :cool:

Watch out for the bears that think the trail is still closed:D

That's funny .
I would love to go but my tent camping days are retired like me.
LARRY LARRY LARRY , come on this trip has epic all over it and your not going to make it . Will help you bring your keg set up no problem at all and your big chair and your blender and your water fan and your never stop cooking BBQ so what you think now Bro ???? :D One last thing Dave has never been on a snipe hut , this could be fun . ;);)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich I don't want to upset your private time with Chris.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS CHRIS WINNING OR LOSING . BUT REALLY YOUR FUZZ SLIPPERS AND CAMEO SILK ROBE WONT CLASH WITH TENT CAMPING TO MUCH LETS GO LARRY . SOME ONE WAS SAYING WE WERE GOING TO HAVE HOT DOGS COOKED OVER THE FIRE . :D

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS CHRIS WINNING OR LOSING . BUT REALLY YOUR FUZZ SLIPPERS AND CAMEO SILK ROBE WONT CLASH WITH TENT CAMPING TO MUCH LETS GO LARRY . SOME ONE WAS SAYING WE WERE GOING TO HAVE HOT DOGS COOKED OVER THE FIRE . :D
Good Question,look at his hands!:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ok guys I am in. This should be a great time. Dave let me know if I need to pm you any information
Cool Scott! I'll check to see if u are on the roster. My compooter died last weekend, but should have it fixed by Sunday. My roster was on my PC

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
SUGGESTED CAMPING AREA IS RIGHT WERE THE TWO GREEN TREE GROVES MEET, ALSO WERE YOU HAVE THE GREEN THAT IS WERE THE STREAMS ARE .

SHOULD BE PLENTY OF SHADED TENT SPOTS

THESE PIX WERE TAKEN IN JUNE AND THERE WAS PLENTY OF WATER AS YOU CAN SEE , ONE SHOULD BRING WATER WITH THEM BUT I'M JUST BRING DRINK WATER AND MY WATER PURE SO IF I NEED MORE OR OTHERS NEED MORE WE CAN GET IT RIGHT OUT OF THE STREAM . REALLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ROOM FOR THE BEER . :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000