Kawasaki Lovin our new Kawasaki Teryx 4

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
We just picked up a new Kawasaki Teryx 4 a couple of weeks ago! Like most of the other people out there ours is blue too! Thinking we'll be naming this car T$ (TMoney). We say that because of how much fun we've been having with it in the stock form. Having driven a majority of the UTVs on the market in various forums from stock to full race it's been a long time that something stock has put such a big smile on our face. I was a little skeptical when I heard the T4 was only getting a 750 in it. But you couple that with the new wet clutch design and you've got a winner IMO. Like any car we won't be able to leave this thing alone for long! It will be getting the full treatment of goodies. Our goal is to have it done before the Hammers so we can use it to it's fullest potential during the week of the race.

Here's a video from our first trip out to Ocotillo Wells with it! We were running with a bunch of jeeps and a rhino and a teryx in the group. Sure is impressive in stock form that the Teryx 4 could keep up with $100,000 + jeeps! It really makes you stop and think about the value of fun. And I would have to say that this is way more fun per dollar!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DIjc83VmQk"]Kawasaki Teryx 4 First Ride - YouTube[/ame]

sd90

Jan 22, 2012
Really cool video, I'd love to take a trip and go riding in some areas like that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000