lost and found at parker

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
some friends of mine found a UTV wheel with a green ball tire on it during the pre run if it is yours please PM me and we will work it out to get it returned :D

Lucas

Reactions: 3 people

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
I seen the custom creations entry come into the pit with their spare tire straps dangling on the first lap at midway. It may have a pink bead lock ring and they are sponsored by GBC. you might get a hold of lasher and see if he knows if they lost one.

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
hey thanks.... I would be so excited if this is mine.. mine has a pink beadlock we think we lost it between mile 20 and 27. It has a 26 in grim reaper on it... so bummed bran new tire on a itp ss 108 with omf pink beadlocks....

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
hey thanks.... I would be so excited if this is mine.. mine has a pink beadlock we think we lost it between mile 20 and 27. It has a 26 in grim reaper on it... so bummed bran new tire on a itp ss 108 with omf pink beadlocks....

ding ding ding we have a winner left you a message i will be heading to cali tomorrow maybe be ble to meet you to get the wheel and tire back to you pronto

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
you r telling me...Lucas rocks... I am so excited to get my tire back! utv underground rocks.... thank you..
Thank you Lucas!! u just made it a little less expensive for me this weekend!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
thanks but it is what all of us would do. when you guys/gals are preping the utv's buggys or trucks. grab a paint pen put your name, race car number and phone number on them then they will get back to you even faster . i have had a ton returned to me due to this one even came back 3 years later . jessi see ya tomorrow with your wheel and tire :D

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000