LOORS 27/28 who's in?

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Series rounds 5/6 in lake elsinore, Ca. june 26/27/28,
friday, saturday, sunday.

go to the website for LOORS and get your $5 off coupons for entry.

who is in?

1. Rog-- Flyin Banana rhino #657

U

Ugly Kid Joe

The C.O.D Team will be there, so thats three more to the list

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Series rounds 5/6 in lake elsinore, Ca. june 26/27/28,
friday, saturday, sunday.

1. Rog-- Flyin Banana rhino #657
2. c.o.d.
3. c.o.d.
4. c.o.d.
5. RJ Anderson #637

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
thats awesome Ben!!!! Hope you make it!!

You should come to the pit party tommorow night and size up your competition!!! LOL
Wish I could, Kids got a school thing. :(

look us up Ben. I could bring my FCR for ya to run maybe!!!,

Rog
Will Do Rog! I almost ordered a FCR this week, but Chris didnt have one ready to go. I really want to get this HSR figured out too. Its really pissing me off. :) Weller fuel line kit, and a Extended Jet Kit going in tomorrow morning.

Oh, #650! :)

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Wish I could, Kids got a school thing. :(

Will Do Rog! I almost ordered a FCR this week, but Chris didnt have one ready to go. I really want to get this HSR figured out too. Its really pissing me off. :) Weller fuel line kit, and a Extended Jet Kit going in tomorrow morning.

Oh, #650! :)
My carb is ready for you to try, if you need it, I will bring it with me to Elsinore, I am using a more custom FCR on the banana! :D

Chris is always there to support his race motors and customers at the track.:cool:

Wild Earp

Ben you need some Underground decals for the 650 car?
Yes, Yes I do. Black would probably work best.

My carb is ready for you to try, if you need it, I will bring it with me to Elsinore, I am using a more custom FCR on the banana! :D

Chris is always there to support his race motors and customers at the track.:cool:
Thanks Rog. I GREATLY appreciate it. Ill see you there!

Wild Earp

Thanks again guys! Hey, what Head/neck restraint are you guys using? I have to pick one up...

Also, In the Main Lucas rule book it states the spotter needs a listen only radio in addition to their main radio. Is this a whole different radio I need to buy, or is it just programed into my handheld??

Gotta make sure all my ducks are in a row.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks again guys! Hey, what Head/neck restraint are you guys using? I have to pick one up...

Also, In the Main Lucas rule book it states the spotter needs a listen only radio in addition to their main radio. Is this a whole different radio I need to buy, or is it just programed into my handheld??

Gotta make sure all my ducks are in a row.
The radio rule is not for us. They give the UTV's a break.

07fj

Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
So we dont HAVE to have spotters, or we just dont have to have the listen only?

yes you have to have the spotter, we did not have the listen only freq, and I was told we had to have it, but they (Loors) does know what it is! and PCI will not give it out! :mad:

you need to have a D-cel minumum restraint or better for UTV. and fire rated full face helmet (2005) with shield, full suit with CFI 5 and gloves shoes, they inpsect all of those.

also you belts too, SFI rated and two years old or less??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000