LOORRS RDs 9&10 Videos from Glen Helen, CA

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/57dNgtGwJ4E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/57dNgtGwJ4E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr-CtWr4f4U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr-CtWr4f4U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
after watching the video it appears I got underneath Dempsey and caused him to spin. I apologize, I had a run there and thought I could steal a spot underneath

yeah....I now realize that if I just checked up a little bit I could have let him by and passed him in the strait or in the next turn" sorry man.

Last edited by a moderator:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Wow, lotta racing going on on that way over watered track. Havent looked at race 10 yet...

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
Thanks for posting the video Joey. Jon made me an offer I couldnt refuse so I missed the race. Looks like it was a really good one, wish I could have been there. You have done a great job as usual giving those of us that cant be there all the info and pictures. It is almost like being there.

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
hahaha raped ape.... and yes thanks joey foe keeping on the ball with all the info! even though i went i love coming in to work monday and already reading all the stats!!

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
Congratulations to all the podium finishers. We are proud to be associated with Chad, Austin, Bobby,Tyler H., Tyler W., and Dan.

U

Ugly Kid Joe

after watching the video it appears I got underneath Dempsey and caused him to spin. I apologize, I had a run there and thought I could steal a spot underneath

yeah....I now realize that if I just checked up a little bit I could have let him by and passed him in the strait or in the next turn" sorry man.[/QUOTE

It takes a true racer to apologize, we at C.O.D appriciate it, thanks dude.

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
With all the talk of who hit who ,it might be worth the effort by each driver to review both race videos and see how many drivers made an effort to avoid the avoidable . How many times a driver just let him or herself go ahead and make contact ,when with very little effort and patience there would be no contact.

My thoughts are that contact in what we do is going to happen, it just is. But with a little bit of effort some of it could be curtailed.

Then we could all grant Rodney's wish and " all just get along "

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I can see that 100% Grant. When Herzog and Chad were getting out of shape through that rythem section you see them hit and as tyler started to spin you can see Chad check up saving him and potentially saving Herzog had Dempsey not been comin hot. It looks to me like Dempsey stayed on the gas in that hit??

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
With all the talk of who hit who ,it might be worth the effort by each driver to review both race videos and see how many drivers made an effort to avoid the avoidable . How many times a driver just let him or herself go ahead and make contact ,when with very little effort and patience there would be no contact.

My thoughts are that contact in what we do is going to happen, it just is. But with a little bit of effort some of it could be curtailed.

Then we could all grant Rodney's wish and " all just get along "

Well stated Grant, I have mentioned this before also, most do not seem to care though. proof is in the vids.

congrats on your win.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000