LOORRS RD's 5&6 Glen Helen THIS WEEKEND!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv591235"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid=7357656&amp;v3=1"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/><embed flashvars="autoplay=false&amp;brand=embed&amp;cid=7357656&amp;v3=1" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv591235" name="utv_n_304190" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Free live streaming by Ustream</a>​

Keep posted to this thread for LIVE updates throughout the weekend and tune in here to LIVEONDIRT.com for LIVE coverage of all the UTV races from Glen Helen!!​

Super pumped for this weekends LOORRS! Mainly since it is in our back yard!!! I am planning on being up there for the full weekend with my toy hauler capturing all the action and tossing up live updates as well as images through out the race weekend!

Tyler Winbury will be unveiling his redone Teryx! Bobby and Chad will be battling out their first place points battle and will we see Doug Mittag in a new SR1 this weekend???? OH MAN!!!!

I see that Robby Gordon will be there racing his Pro2 truck this weekend also which adds a level of excitement to the weekend! I cant wait to see all of our UTVUnderground LOORRS racers!!!! GET READY!!!!!

buy tickets here: Upcoming Events & Tickets

Last edited:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Looks like were gonna have some great weather this weekend and it might even get chilly! I was wondering why it wasnt gonna be a night race in the middle of May! Guess I got the answer with the forecast! Cant wait to see everyone!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Great weekend for racing! Everyone needs to come out & fill the stands. Let’s show them again that Glen Helen can’t handle this short coarse crowd. Last year the stands were filled & people could get in. This year they have expanded for an additional 5000 people. Let’s do it again. See you there.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND RACERS. GLEN HELEN IS A GREAT PLACE TO WATCH RACING. WE WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. GETTING READY FOR THE 3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE THE NEXT WEEKEND. JOEY TAKE LOTS OF PIX.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
SO WHO IS GOING & WHO IS ALREADY THERE? BIG WEEKEND FOR SO-CAL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE UNDERGROUND RACERS. THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT RACE WEEKEND. ROBBY GORDON WILL PUT ON A SHOW IN PRO 2.

Last edited:

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
On my way down now. First time for me,missed last year. Unfortunately we did not finish Bobbys 1000 race engine till Wed. To late for this race. I am sure Bobby will drive the snot out of his little 860.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am in the building. I will update and feed this thread live updates all weekend long. Here are a few to get us rolling.

Tyler Winbury and Chad George are both sporting new Looks this weekend here at Glen Helen

RJ Anderson doing it big in the new Walker Evans Racing semi

All the big dogs at coming out for this round of Lucas Oil including off road star and legend Robby Gordon

We even rolled out the NEW UTVUG pit assault Polaris Ranger Crew for this round. We just picked this up last week thanks to Polaris Industries. Look for a full long term review on this beast!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I am in the building. I will update and feed this thread live updates all weekend long. Here are a few to get us rolling.

Tyler Winbury and Chad George are both sporting new Looks this weekend here at Glen Helen

RJ Anderson doing it big in the new Walker Evans Racing semi

All the big dogs at coming out for this round of Lucas Oil including off road star and legend Robby Gordon

We even rolled out the NEW UTVUG pit assault Polaris Ranger Crew for this round. We just picked this up last week thanks to Polaris Industries. Look for a full long term review on this beast!!
GREAT PIX JOEY. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN THIS WEEKEND. THE NEW CREW LOOKS COOL. ANY PLANS FOR MODS?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
JD...check out RJ's Crew for ideas. The Walker six passenger is pretty trick. Stereo is off the hook!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000