LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
My apoligies, your absoultly right, honestly the last time I checked was about the middle of 09, but the fact you can buy one really wasn't my question. Why spend the money on a factory frame that's cut down and reinforced when one could be spec'd out. Then that money could go towards better safety equipment, suspension or whatever not to mention the time saved not having to cut and prep a factory one.
because that is what the class and most any UTV class calls for. and I do not see it being cheaper to make one from scratch either.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
My apoligies, your absoultly right, honestly the last time I checked was about the middle of 09, but the fact you can buy one really wasn't my question. Why spend the money on a factory frame that's cut down and reinforced when one could be spec'd out. Then that money could go towards better safety equipment, suspension or whatever not to mention the time saved not having to cut and prep a factory one.
you would lose the integrity of being a utv.It has nothing to do with street bike motor either. That is what i was told before the Sr1 took off.I agree with you why do you need to spend a extra $1200 on something your really not going to use or has absolutly nothing to do with a production utv.Just my 2cents

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
I think letting the Kawasakis and Hondas and everyone that has a platform that will pass the rules be allowed to run. Competition improves the breed and gives the fans a chance to root for their favorite brands. And it would make since for Funco to be the ones doing the drivetrain kit for the Kawasakis as they are the factory link for aftermarket parts.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Well, it's pretty simple.....LOORRS has a class for those of us who like what the SR1 class has to offer. If you don't like it, you don't have to race it - I have said that from day one.... for those of us who are racing it, it's a lot of fun and it's certainly helped keep a lot of UTV's in the game.

Geez...between this thread and the desert racing thread....I think I'm gonna go find a more positive forum - you guys are draining all the good energy from this place.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Well, it's pretty simple.....LOORRS has a class for those of us who like what the SR1 class has to offer. If you don't like it, you don't have to race it - I have said that from day one.... for those of us who are racing it, it's a lot of fun and it's certainly helped keep a lot of UTV's in the game.

Geez...between this thread and the desert racing thread....I think I'm gonna go find a more positive forum - you guys are draining all the good energy from this place.
Corry,I think your taking what is said the wrong way.I think the SR1 cars are awesome to watch and probably put on a better race in the few that I have seen this year.

There is no doubt that these cars have got to be a blast to drive and even funner to race,but with the 4x4 gone and the street bike motor they are more of a buggy.Its not a knock at all in my opinion.

I know these cars can kick butt in the desert,I had mine kicked at snowflake.You just cant really compare them.

Reactions: 1 person

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Check out the videos of both races on you tube!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXHsYt3ZTvs]YouTube - Lucas Oil Off Road - UTV Round 13[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voFHx8C1CVY]YouTube - Lucas Oil Off Road - UTV Round 14[/ame]

Reactions: 1 person

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
COME ON PEOPLE GET OVER THIS!!

JUST DO WHAT THIS SONG SAYS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc]YouTube - Smash Mouth - Why Can't We Be Friends[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000