LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Cheater motor......:D, sorry, I couldnt resist.

And Ronnie, how the F do you have 6186 posts already? Dont you have a job???
;););)

Anyway, enough drama.

Corry, good job on the back to backs.

Tyler, congrats on your future championship.

December 13th it starts all over again.

See everyone in a month.
GOVERNMENT JOB. HA HA. JOEY BROUGHT OUR POST NUMBERS OVER FROM PSXS WHEN WERE RAN OFF.

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Last and final time to end it, I noticed that my car was slower on the straights, I qualified 5th Friday. That is why I brought up the whole season with one motor. I also have a dune season on it aswell. Corry and I had the 1st R1 set up like this. My car is fat(200lbs heavier then everybody else) and motor has to be tired..................THE END

Suprised the thing hasn't broke in half yet.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Last and final time to end it, I noticed that my car was slower on the straights, I qualified 5th Friday. That is why I brought up the whole season with one motor. I also have a dune season on it aswell. Corry and I had the 1st R1 set up like this. My car is fat(200lbs heavier then everybody else) and motor has to be tired..................THE END

Suprised the thing hasn't broke in half yet.
Just out of Curiosity what is the weight on these race cars?

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Minimun 1400 lbs with driver Most are really close to that. Mine is 1635. She's fat for sure! Plus I'm a little husky, Doesn't help the situatiion.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Minimun 1400 lbs with driver Most are really close to that. Mine is 1635. She's fat for sure! Plus I'm a little husky, Doesn't help the situatiion.
I scaled my rhino before it went to sema and it was 1400 dry:eek: But we are running an 80# reverse box.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
banana SR1 is 1230 in current form with 3 gals of fuel. no driver :D

congrats to Ryan Beat for a great weekend 4th and 2nd in his first full weekend in the SR1 setup.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Well I must add it’s been a great year of racing @ Lucas & I have a great time racing will all the competitors. We have all had our up & downs. But I don’t think anybody's cheating outside the rules. Once in a while we get lucky enough to finish a race under our own power & that’s accomplishment in its own. So I just wanted say Great job to ALL the racers for a great season. See ya @ Firebird.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
GOVERNMENT JOB. HA HA. JOEY BROUGHT OUR POST NUMBERS OVER FROM PSXS WHEN WERE RAN OFF.
Run off huh? Glad the Familia made it over.

Thanks Doug see you @ Firebird. You gonna race the shoot out thing.
Yes, we'll stay for both days.

Well I must add it’s been a great year of racing @ Lucas & I have a great time racing will all the competitors. We have all had our up & downs. But I don’t think anybody's cheating outside the rules. Once in a while we get lucky enough to finish a race under our own power & that’s accomplishment in its own. So I just wanted say Great job to ALL the racers for a great season. See ya @ Firebird.
I agree!

This is a great picture. Poor Jake his mother was kicking A$$ for him.

That is funny in a sad sort of way.

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
That picture is hilarious! It captures the moment perfectly. Twitch and Jacob Persons have had some rough driving incidents over the season, which culminated with this picture of Person's mom going off on Twitch! needless to say, Twitch didn't have kind words to say back. I heard the whole story-but a picture tells a thousands words!

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Butt stock. LOL

Great to finally meet a lot of the racers in person out there last weekend. I had fun wandering the pits and out on the track shooting photos. It is tough to capture the race from one spot with one person. I was a bit frazzled trying to get everything, but I hope I can make it out for more.

Congrats to Bobby and Corry on the sweeps! Great racing for sure.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I knew Deegan doesnt like Jake......What happened with Twitch?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I heard they both were put on Probation or something by LOORRS staff? Anyone got any details? I like Jake Person and his family, I know they have felt that the "mulisha" has been out to get them all season? Regardless the Mulisha brings fans and exposure.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
That picture is hilarious! It captures the moment perfectly. Twitch and Jacob Persons have had some rough driving incidents over the season, which culminated with this picture of Person's mom going off on Twitch! needless to say, Twitch didn't have kind words to say back. I heard the whole story-but a picture tells a thousands words!
Like Brent said there is more to the story than that one incident, it just came to a head at that moment.

Brent, I spoke with a couple of the SL teams but I didnt get a chance to talk to you. Whats your take, as a SL driver are you happy with the direction of the class?

Is everyone treated the same or is there some favoritism extended torwards the name brand drivers?

Does everyone drive clean?

Is the contact just racing or are others using you to square up their corner?

Loaded questions huh?

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
Oh wow....I haven't heard that one yet! The 09 and newer motors sound like v-twins - no one could run one of those without everyone hearing it right away! Not to mention, mounting points are different, etc...

No....I don't even have any aftermarket ECU or powercommander or anything like most do....I don't run a bigger sprocket like some do, or anything. I won with an 02 motor that is 20hp less than everyone with 07/08's. It's not all about HP.....it's tire selection, exhaust, line choice, how you drive and the choices you make while you are out there.

Like I already said....if ANYONE thinks I am cheating, I welcome a protest with open arms. Do it every race - PLEASE - all you will find is a butt-stock, completely legal motor and car. And if you aren't going to protest me, or come look at my car to satisfy your own doubts, then maybe you shouldn't be accusing me of something that isn't true in the first place.
i herd about advancing cam timing is it legal

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Like Brent said there is more to the story than that one incident, it just came to a head at that moment.

Brent, I spoke with a couple of the SL teams but I didnt get a chance to talk to you. Whats your take, as a SL driver are you happy with the direction of the class?

Is everyone treated the same or is there some favoritism extended torwards the name brand drivers?

Does everyone drive clean?

Is the contact just racing or are others using you to square up their corner?

Loaded questions huh?
Not loaded questions at all , but legitimate for sure !
i will answer what I can when I get a few minutes.

Doug
Was that you that called the shop yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000