LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Re: LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU!

I didn't imply anything. I said how nice it is to finish the season with one motor. If you took that wrong I'm sorry. My statement was talking up the class. There was multiple cars that finished with really good times this weekend. Just one more nice thing about the Sr1 class and it being more of an econmic class. I'm not bashing anybody on Corry's page. If there is something I missed let me know. The protest comment cought me off guard.

AudioAddiction44

Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Re: LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU!

I know motors can pop for many reasons. Believe me I've come close. 265 on the temp gauge once or twice. Not what I was trying to say at all. The motors have worked well all year and the other SR1 drivers will back that statement up I'm sure.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Joey, It was a great weekend but no possible with out great support.
So I must first thank my Wife & Team. Every race this year so far I have had Tom & Michelle(Rhino Parts& Performance), Danny, Shane(Mech Support),Jimmy & Scott(XMF) & Rob Muzzy(Muzzys) @ my side. Now that’s a great team!! So thanks to all my sponsors this year. XMF - MUZZY - RHINO PARTS & PERFORMANCE - WALKEREVENS - UTVUNDERGREOUND - GEARONE - UNISTEER & KAWASAKI.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Cool, thanks for clarifying Tyler. Ive gotten kind of sick of the "they're running a cheater motor" stuff so I wasnt sure what you were saying, thanks for setting me straight.

All someone has to do is hint about cheating and if that person has had some success it spreads like wildfire. Everyone that has had some rumor about doing mod stuff Ive walked up to and directly asked "Are you cheating?" Ive done it to three people this year and feel no one is but thats just me.

I hope for next season they add a formal protest rule, like the protester lays down $540 (1st place money) the defendent pulls the head and keeps the money or gets DQ'd and double secret probation for the season.

Anyway congrats on your season, you and your team did a great job. 1st place.

I didn't imply anything. I said how nice it is to finish the season with one motor. If you took that wrong I'm sorry. My statement was talking up the class. There was multiple cars that finished with really good times this weekend. Just one more nice thing about the Sr1 class and it being more of an econmic class. I'm not bashing anybody on Corry's page. If there is something I missed let me know. The protest comment cought me off guard.
I know motors can pop for many reasons. Believe me I've come close. 265 on the temp gauge once or twice. Not what I was trying to say at all. The motors have worked well all year and the other SR1 drivers will back that statement up I'm sure.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I sure hope no one is insinuating that because I am good at getting my traction to the ground and reading lines that I am cheating.....because ANYone who knows me, knows that I haaaaaaaate cheaters more than just about anything. You will never find me cheating in a race - ever - so please......protest me at every single race. I welcome it! I would rather be protested every round than have to deal with snide, backhanded comments and the things I hear through the grapevine.

With that said, congrats to Tyler for pretty much sealing the championship - and big kudos to Code for setting fastest time at Vegas by like... a billion seconds! :)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
So you guys never actually raced that customers 2010 motor you put in your rhino?

AudioAddiction44

Sep 11, 2009
AZ
correct 2010 motors sound way different. Not possible to race it we would all know right away. @ Jasons shop I heard it one my self in a play rhino.

AudioAddiction44

Sep 11, 2009
AZ
I'm curious on why when I said The cars got fast down the straight aways a couple people got defensive. Now it kinda makes me wonder. I was simply saying what happened. And I said cars got faster, not just one person. I know a lot of the racers and everone is good people. The season has been fun. Not sure why the word protest is being thrown out there though. I think next year will be even better.

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
Oh wow....I haven't heard that one yet! The 09 and newer motors sound like v-twins - no one could run one of those without everyone hearing it right away! Not to mention, mounting points are different, etc...

No....I don't even have any aftermarket ECU or powercommander or anything like most do....I don't run a bigger sprocket like some do, or anything. I won with an 02 motor that is 20hp less than everyone with 07/08's. It's not all about HP.....it's tire selection, exhaust, line choice, how you drive and the choices you make while you are out there.

Like I already said....if ANYONE thinks I am cheating, I welcome a protest with open arms. Do it every race - PLEASE - all you will find is a butt-stock, completely legal motor and car. And if you aren't going to protest me, or come look at my car to satisfy your own doubts, then maybe you shouldn't be accusing me of something that isn't true in the first place.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Congratulations Corry! I have read a few times where instead of giving you the credit you deserve as a driver they just say what a fast car you have. I don't think that you would have all the success you have had with just a fast car. You are a great driver and deserve the credit for winning races. It's tough being a female in world of off road! Keep up your hard work!

Lacrecia Beurrier #1928

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
By the way, this isn't directed at Tyler....this is for those of you (and you know who you are) who I have heard are spreading rumors and accusing me of cheating. It's just getting old....I am pretty laid back about the forums and all the BS that goes on, but sometimes a girl's gotta stand up for herself. The cheating rumors are bad now, but they will get worse next year unless LOORRS puts something in place that makes it easy to protest....and we as racers should take advantage of that protest system and use it - if not to keep each other honest, then to at least keep the bullsh*t to a minimum. If anyone has any good protest systems, maybe shoot LOORRS an e-mail and suggest it. I am going to be researching how other series do it, and see what I can suggest as well. I just wanna race and have fun without the drama....

Reactions: 1 person

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
Congratulations Corry! I have read a few times where instead of giving you the credit you deserve as a driver they just say what a fast car you have. I don't think that you would have all the success you have had with just a fast car. You are a great driver and deserve the credit for winning races. It's tough being a female in world of off road! Keep up your hard work!

Lacrecia Beurrier #1928

Lacrecia, I would give you a big ol' hug if I could!! THANK YOU!!!! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Congrats to ALL the racers who are out there growing our sport! Keep up the hard work Corry...I would say the one other factor that some forget and you havent mentioned in this thread is seat time and I dont think anyone in SR1 has nearly as much as you do.

Hope to see you all in Firebird!!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Oh wow....I haven't heard that one yet! The 09 and newer motors sound like v-twins - no one could run one of those without everyone hearing it right away! Not to mention, mounting points are different, etc...

No....I don't even have any aftermarket ECU or powercommander or anything like most do....I don't run a bigger sprocket like some do, or anything. I won with an 02 motor that is 20hp less than everyone with 07/08's. It's not all about HP.....it's tire selection, exhaust, line choice, how you drive and the choices you make while you are out there.

Like I already said....if ANYONE thinks I am cheating, I welcome a protest with open arms. Do it every race - PLEASE - all you will find is a butt-stock, completely legal motor and car. And if you aren't going to protest me, or come look at my car to satisfy your own doubts, then maybe you shouldn't be accusing me of something that isn't true in the first place.
CORRY YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A CLASS ACT & REPRESENTED OUR SPORT WELL. I AM SORRY YOU HAVE TO HEAR THE WHINERS, BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE A WINNER. I THINK YOU ARE A WINNER OFF & ON THE TRACK. DON'T LET THE HATERS GET YOU DOWN. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT DRIVER YOU JUST HAD SOME BAD LUCK. FINALLY GOOD LUCK, GOOD CAR & GREAT MECHANIC IN JASON. CONGRATULATIONS.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I would say that the SR1 class is more about driver and setup than pure HP.Keep up the good work Corry and Tyler.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
and big kudos to Code for setting fastest time at Vegas by like... a billion seconds! :)
Cheater motor......:D, sorry, I couldnt resist.

And Ronnie, how the F do you have 6186 posts already? Dont you have a job???

;););)

Anyway, enough drama.

Corry, good job on the back to backs.

Tyler, congrats on your future championship.

December 13th it starts all over again.

See everyone in a month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000