LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Oh-Yeah My rhino is for sale. Everthing we have including a motor with about 1,000 miles. $13,500 OBO. Put the word out!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come)

Not much to say except Chad ran the fastest laps of the race both days ..... Just sayin !
Fastest laps times doesn't always win you races. Chad was so far behind Bobby both days only reason he won Saturday is because Bob broke(which is part of racing). From what i hear you guys also have to protest about illegal fuel. its all motor!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come)

Fastest laps times doesn't always win you races. Chad was so far behind Bobby both days only reason he won Saturday is because Bob broke(which is part of racing). From what i hear you guys also have to protest about illegal fuel. its all motor!

That is funny stuff. How long have you been around racing ? The only reason Bobby did'nt win is because Chad won. The only reason Chad did'nt win on Sunday is because Bobby won !

Simple as that

There is no question Rob Muzzy has Bobbys engine haulin. In fact Bobbys whole program is top drawer right now.

With respect to the fuel. It was me that mentioned the fuel to the officials in the tower. As soon as the feild fired the engines in staging Chad came on the radio and said he smelled fuel. Yes I told the officials. I assumed they would fuel test the top 3 in each class.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I wish I could have been at all the races this year but it wasn't meant to be. I must say 4 consecutive championships speaks for itself. Great job Funco crew! Hope to see all the racers at Soboba unless I sell my rzr before then:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000