All UTV's Looking for race-ready UTV

cig31

Oct 23, 2010
I'm ready for a race-ready machine. Leaning toward Polaris Rzr S... Anyone know where to find one? Don't want someone else's problem though. Looking for a reliable company or person to buy one from. Ready to buy now.

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
How about a Can-am Commander 1000. I am currently building 3. All will look a littlle different and will be racing in the 2011 BITD series. Turn key race "Commander" is $40.000 includes race support for the first season. Cost estimate to race BITD in the UTV class is $15000.00 this includes entree fees, IRC fees, chase gas, race gas. I can help with all or part of your racing effort.

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
Forgot to mention I have 2 Rhino's (Sappington and Murray) and a RZR (Reynolds)for rent or sale.Yes, Joey I will keep you in the loop. Can-am is considering contingency in BITD and LOORS for Can-am UTV racers, this would be and industries first.

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
We build full custom SCORE legal race chassis. We've built a few different RZR's to do all kind's of racing, for a few different series. How soon are you in need of one and where are you located? We are also developing a few new design for the RZR chassis. Give us a call.
Here's a few pics of one we've made at Racer Tech.

Hers a some another one we've made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000