Looking for a new Yamaha 450 R

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hi everyone,
I know this is a side by side form but there are a lot of great people on here and I trust you all. I am trying to buy my son a new Yamaha 450 R quad and looking at prices they are any where form 7800 to 8900. I am trying to buy from a fair and honest place where I can get a good deal. I look forward to any responses. We live in the Simi Valley area. Thank you

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Scott, I know it's not a Yamaha, but I'm putting up for sell my wife's 2007 Suzuki LTR450. She hardly rode it and when we bought our XP it seemed to only collect dust. I'm only looking for a fraction of the cost of a new one, $3500.... Call or text me if you want, I can send more info or pics...# is in our private section...

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hey Scott, I know it's not a Yamaha, but I'm putting up for sell my wife's 2007 Suzuki LTR450. She hardly rode it and when we bought our XP it seemed to only collect dust. I'm only looking for a fraction of the cost of a new one, $3500.... Call or text me if you want, I can send more info or pics...# is in our private section...
Thanks Garrett but it is actually going to be a graduation present and I would like to get him a new one

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Bert's has them. Give Art Wood a call. You also have the local dealer in Simi that usually does well on pricing.

Although not sure how much inventory Simi Cycles carries this days.

May want to check L.A. cycles (OTD cycles).

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Bert's has them. Give Art Wood a call. You also have the local dealer in Simi that usually does well on pricing.

Although not sure how much inventory Simi Cycles carries this days.

May want to check L.A. cycles (OTD cycles).
Thanks Noel
I will check out Berts and LA cycles otd

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I agree Jim but all the ones we have bought for him have been used. I just think it would finally be nice to get him a brand new one for all his hard work towards graduating ☺☺☺

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I agree Jim but all the ones we have bought for him have been used. I just think it would finally be nice to get him a brand new one for all his hard work towards graduating ☺☺☺
You're a good Dad Scott! Speaking of... how is that star gazing son-in-law coming along?:D (sorry - derailing your thread):cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000