Yamaha Limit straps

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
When used on a RHINO to limit the travel of the down stroke in the suspension... is a quad wrap necessary, or would a double wrap be sufficient enough?

Anyone know of a place that has a good price on them? Been finding them around $25. Thanks!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Double wrap should be fine. ORW makes their own strap. You can call Troy at ORW Escondido CA and tell him UTVUNDERGROUND sent you.

Karl

Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
The 1/2" bolt that attaches the upper a-arms to the spindle is what is stopping the down travel on my LT kit. Well, its damaging my hi-misalignment spacers on the uni-ball and bending the bolt... sooo, I want to limit the down travel to prevent this. Other options is to put stops in my King shocks, but this is cheaper. Actually, by the looks of the a-arm, it seems to have a spot where a limit strap would mount.... I guess I'm just slow and never put 2 and 2 together sooner... could have saved me some coin and headaches! lol

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
limit the travel of the stroke

Is this something that started after your mother walked in on you showering as a young lad and she yelled karl what the hell are you doing? and you exclaimed its mine and i can wash it as fast as i want to! Im jus kidding trien to make a joke but i think its gonna bomb. But anyway i think i have some limiting straps at my shop you can have them if you want them they are slightly used off of quinns old rhino if we still have them i will check tho

Karl

Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
karl i found one but its got a tear in it and its bout 21 inches long
Justin, thanks for looking!

D, I did check them out online... should call them and see what Serena says... thanks!

Joey, thanks for calling your boy at ORW!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000