Lets Welcome Madhouse Motorsports

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
I wanted to welcome Madhouse Motorsports to the underground. For those that are unaware of who they are they are a full custom sxs shop located in Bakersdfield Ca. They have a full showroom stocked to the ceiling with wheels tires seats turbos belts car to car radios gps muzzys IN STOCK. and if its not they can get it at a great price. They also have a full fab shop with all the latest tools and equipment with talented staff that knows how to use them. From the new rzr 900 to a rzr 170 they can make what you need. They also build full chassis sxs race rigs. Enough said ...If you ever need something or just have some questions give them a call ask for chad. Check out the pics from friday. 4 brand new rzr xp in the shop getting cages seats and belts...4 thats right.

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
guys im a little new here wish i could get these pics bigger but heres some more check out these new xps with the new madhouse cage
You captured a legend in one picture....this guy is like loc-ness...only a few sightings of him and usually you will only see the back of his teryx:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000