Lets Debate... Which form of UTV racing takes the most skill?? POLL

Which Forum of UTV Racing Takes The Most Driver Skill?

• Desert/BITD (US Desert Racing)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Desert/SCORE (Baja - Mexico Racing)

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • WORCS Racing (MX)

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Lucas Oil Off Road Racing (Short Course)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • King Of The Hammers (Rock Crawling)

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Rally Racing (Dakar Style)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Drag Racing

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • GNCC (Trail Racing)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

motohead446

Sep 29, 2011
Well since I can't come out west, but apparently you can come here you should come riding with three of us Ohio boys. Let the driving do the talking.

motohead446

Sep 29, 2011
And who were the racers? I can't just fly out west and race 4 guys who get drunk and circle race in their backyard then claim the east dominated the west. Lol

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
William Yokley won the WORCS championship his first try.
:)
he also ran it when the competition was low and no where near what it is today, not saying he isn't a good driver I am just saying the utv class back then was weak compared to what it is now and who is involved in the worcs series for the last two years that is all. He kicks ass at GNCC for sure but GNCC is no where near as rough as worcs but then worcs doesn't have all the trees LOL

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Well since I can't come out west, but apparently you can come here you should come riding with three of us Ohio boys. Let the driving do the talking.
I would love to. When and if I get back in your area, we can set that up. That would be fun!

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
he also ran it when the competition was low and no where near what it is today, not saying he isn't a good driver I am just saying the utv class back then was weak compared to what it is now and who is involved in the worcs series for the last two years that is all. He kicks ass at GNCC for sure but GNCC is no where near as rough as worcs but then worcs doesn't have all the trees LOL
William is no doubt a fierce competitor. His absents from WORCS racing and focus on GNCC has nothing to do with competition levels. It is $$$$. He told me last year that the cost of travel and time to race the WORCS Series just didn't make sence. He is a professional rider/driver, so those costs affect his year end net income as well as a huge burden to his sponsors Coastal Drilling. GNCC just made more sence. I'm sure he would still be very competitive in WORCS. The guy has talent.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
William is no doubt a fierce competitor. His absents from WORCS racing and focus on GNCC has nothing to do with competition levels. It is $$$$. He told me last year that the cost of travel and time to race the WORCS Series just didn't make sence. He is a professional rider/driver, so those costs affect his year end net income as well as a huge burden to his sponsors Coastal Drilling. GNCC just made more sence. I'm sure he would still be very competitive in WORCS. The guy has talent.
I agree. He was super fast on a quad and I think that helps a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000