LED exterior trailer lighting.

FBT

I have a 93 TPD enclosed trailer I bought new and have towed all over the west; the wife and were just talking and I think we have towed it in excess of 30k... 3 imes to Glamis at 1300 round trip, 4 times to Idaho at 1500 round trip, once to Dumont, 1200 miles. 5 times to Oregon at 500 miles round trip, and at least 50 times to Sand Mountain at about 400 miles round trip.
And those are just trips I took, my sons have used it who knows how many times, best friend even took it to Idaho once, and then it went to Bonneville...you get the picture!
Time has taken it's toll on the lighting, and I'd like to swap out all the exterior lighting for new LED stuff. The lights are all surface mount.
I know how to use google, I was just wondering if anyone has a source they've used and are happy with for this stuff, or, if the case is the opposite and you have had a bad experience, please speak up!
All input appreciated!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I installed the harbor freight led trailer kit 2years ago and have not had any issues. It's a cheap kit and I am not worried about smashing a lens, replacement is cheap from HF.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
I just go to my local truckers toy store for LED lights. They always have a huge selection. Its not as cheap as the net but its nice seeing what your buying since alot of them look the same in apperance on the outside untill you light them up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000