Laughlin Desert Classic

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Sorry brain guy, but 110% is a misnomer and does not exist. Unless you are a ball player of course, in which case 110% would SUCK ASS.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Heres one to ponder for you points adders and times guys. If 1918 of Justin Lambert was allowed to run his NA car in the turbo class anyone wanna take a gander and see who would be in the top of points..Just curious

Reactions: JoeyD23

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Heres one to ponder for you points adders and times guys. If 1918 of Justin Lambert was allowed to run his NA car in the turbo class anyone wanna take a gander and see who would be in the top of points..Just curious
If going off of overall finishing position, he would most certainly be leading. Unfortunately they wouldn't let him run in our class.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
If going off of overall finishing position, he would most certainly be leading. Unfortunately they wouldn't let him run in our class.
Why you guys worried about dreaming again

Reactions: SimsMotorsports

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I don't wanna say I told you soooo, but fuck it! I told you so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha, touche' again Branden!
Doougghhh! WTF Marc? You always bitched me out in the past for exposing failed products from our sponsors on public media. Now, just when you can start getting into peoples' heads again, you post an image about as manly as Olive Oyle's biceps. Hmmm. Seems like we shared a discussion or two in the past about the vulnerabilities created by not reconfiguring the rear trailing arm/shock layout on a RZRxp. Take a look at rear setup those Utah-heein guys conjured up on the back of their car. Badass shit there. Maybe Ryan would be so generous as to share just the compression loading figures for the top rear radius rods in stock configuration vs his race layout.
I don't wanna say I told you soooo, but fuck it! I told you so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Ha ha, touche' again Branden!
Doougghhh! WTF Marc? You always bitched me out in the past for exposing failed products from our sponsors on public media. Now, just when you can start getting into peoples' heads again, you post an image about as manly as Olive Oyle's biceps. Hmmm. Seems like we shared a discussion or two in the past about the vulnerabilities created by not reconfiguring the rear trailing arm/shock layout on a RZRxp. Take a look at rear setup those Utah-heein guys conjured up on the back of their car. Badass shit there. Maybe Ryan would be so generous as to share just the compression loading figures for the top rear radius rods in stock configuration vs his race layout.
Hahaha you know I had to give you shit on that one! Who knows it may have never failed in that race had the race been 10 laps more, but it was fun to see that after our discussion.

Redlands/Motive have engineered a fantastic setup and many including I envy it. They did their homework and reproduced a top level highly competitive machine. Although I do know that they are still working out a few bugs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000