Lasher Motorsports and Vildolsola Racing

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The Pro Armor / Vidolosola Racing #1924 Kawasaki Teryx

Vildosola Racing joins the Pro Armor #1924 Kawasaki Teryx / Lasher Motorsports Team!

For the Best in the Desert Silver State 300 both Vildosola Racing and Lasher Motorsports have joined forces to propel the 1924 Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx built by Side X Side Outfitterz to the front of the field. “We are extremely excited to have the knowledge and expertise of Vildosola Racing supporting us at this race as we hunt for the season championship.†Stated team owner Mike Lasher. This partnership was finalized just shortly after the official results from Vegas to Reno were posted giving the team a third place finish for the race. Lasher Motorsports now currently sits only 6 points out of first place in the season points hunt with only three races to go.

Look for the team to hit the start line Saturday morning September 24th to tackle 300 miles of the Nevada desert just outside of Mesquite, NV. You will be able to track the car live at IRC - International Racing Consultants <http://www.racetheworld.net> . All you have to do is click the link and follow car 1924.

For more information on Lasher motorsports you can visit Lasher Motorsports <http://www.lashermotorsports.com> and for more information on Vildosola Racing you can visit Vildosola Racing.

Sponsors of the 1924 Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx Built by Side X Side Outfitterz include Pro Armor, Vildosola Racing, Side X Side Outfitterz, Wally World Designs, Fox Shox, CST, ITP, K &N, Muzzy’s, OMF, Beard, Simpson, Side X Side Action, UTV Guide, and UTV Underground.

Reactions: 1 person

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Congrats Mike!!

I have been racing with Vildosola since 2006 and they are definitely a top notch team.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Not really...I know enough to communicate a little and a couple more things that would just get me in trouble with the locals!

We are the gringos on the team but I can't say enough about everybody that is on Vildosola's team. I know Dave Clark, who was hired by Vildosola as crew chief/head fabricator back in '05 and ran their program all the way through '07 until the untimely death of Nye Frank.

Dave purchased Nye's shop in Banning and began building trucks for Menzie's while CORR was around. Dave still helps Vildosola and is building a couple of trucks for LOORS now.

We run chase for them and have had the pleasure of chasing Tavo in his final class winning season in the ProTruck and Rob MacCachren in the TT, before he left to race for Riviera. Lasher motorsports and Vildosola Racing will make a great combination and I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
According to Lasher it was a fan that let go and took out a water or coolant line and may have chewed up the radiator. They went and got his Mega Cam Cummins and are in route now to Mesquite!!! They will be feeding us updates formt he BITD Bilek Racing Silver State 300 today and tommorow so I will start a thread to keep everyone informed on the UTV's and the days race events!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000