Lake Elsinore UTV track Saturday

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
I'm heading out Saturday morning to the UTV track in Elsinore. Anyone heading out or want to meet up? Planning on being there when it opens (8:00 AM) and riding for a few hours.

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
I WOULD SAY YES,,,,but I'm not done fixin our riide :(.Maybe in a couple of weeks,???been wanting to go back there especially since I went to see the races last week, and they were killer!Have fun !

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
I WOULD SAY YES,,,,but I'm not done fixin our riide :(.Maybe in a couple of weeks,???been wanting to go back there especially since I went to see the races last week, and they were killer!Have fun !
Sucks about your ride. My car has been in pieces the last month doing some prep work also. Finishing the new clutch install tonight and heading to the track on Sat for some testing. Let me know when your heading out in a few weeks.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Ryan, I have to get my new tires put on and I'd like to install my harnesses at minimum and if I can then I will meet ya on Saturday to break in the new ride.

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Will this be the first outing since you got your shocks?
This will be the second outing. First was Glamis New years. I was going to give you a call to see if you'd be around this weekend but I figured with the worcs race you'd be out of town. Love the shocks by the way!! Rear seemed a little stiff but I'm thinking it's because my old shocks were blown out and I need to get used to the new ones.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
This will be the second outing. First was Glamis New years. I was going to give you a call to see if you'd be around this weekend but I figured with the worcs race you'd be out of town. Love the shocks by the way!! Rear seemed a little stiff but I'm thinking it's because my old shocks were blown out and I need to get used to the new ones.
Oh yeah, your not riding on worn out springs and weak ass Podiums anymore. You'll be happy with a little stiff when you start doubling the tabletops Saturday.:D

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Oh yeah, your not riding on worn out springs and weak ass Podiums anymore. You'll be happy with a little stiff when you start doubling the tabletops Saturday.:D
Steve, I'd like to meet up with you one of these weekends when you get a chance. Planning on my first race being Taft and would mind some help on set up. What's your opinion on rear sway bar for racing?

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
Sucks about your ride. My car has been in pieces the last month doing some prep work also. Finishing the new clutch install tonight and heading to the track on Sat for some testing. Let me know when your heading out in a few weeks.
Prepping to race huh?,AND ADDING UPGRADES??Thats not too suckie!What clutch set up did you go with?
Will do on the heads up.
greg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000