Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

U

Ugly Kid Joe

:D
I Cant wait!!!!
Bringing it back to where it all started. It'll be nice to be able to race and spectate without breaking the bank! A series where everyone has a chance. Oh and how classic is the mudd pit gonna be, bring out the Stockers!

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Its more or less for anyone who wants to get silly, mostley for entertainment. We're trying to get the family guy's who have UTV's but cant afford to race, to be able to get out and have fun!

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Check out Badseednews.com for the info
It has Dates,times,and entry amounts

Badseed Productions

BadseedStore.com - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 19, 2009
So Cal Desert
BadseedStore.com
Next weekend is gonna be sick.... Have some more sponsors coming on board this week...... This race is for you guys.. THE RACERS.... Any input on how to improve your race experience is greatly appreciated... The only way to grow the sport is to take care of the drivers... Lets make this the best series around for YOU..The Drivers....

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
Next weekend is gonna be sick.... Have some more sponsors coming on board this week...... This race is for you guys.. THE RACERS.... Any input on how to improve your race experience is greatly appreciated... The only way to grow the sport is to take care of the drivers... Lets make this the best series around for YOU..The Drivers....

On that note if any of the racers need any F&L or VP fuel for the weekend let me know. Im going to be making deliveries up there so get in your orders. To try and help out the cause im selling the fuel dirt cheap.

I met alot of great people saturday at parris and look forward to meeting more at elsinore. Thanks Rustu for the tour and introducing me to some cool people.

Kyle
Callen Petroleum Product
760-455-8588
[email protected]

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I think LORRS practice is this weekend at Elsinore. Is this race being held on the same track?

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
yeah how does that work?
part of the same track as Loorrs, Loorrs is from about 9-2 and this series is later on. got that from Chad M.

I might get over to practice the Loorrs track, but no racing for me, lack of $$$

Rog

Badseed Productions

BadseedStore.com - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 19, 2009
So Cal Desert
BadseedStore.com
REZ Motorsports came on board today and added another $100 to the SXS Pro Purse!!

Contingency Cash
Direct Concepts $100 1st SXS Pro Class
Muzzys $75 1st
$35 2nd
REZ Motorsports $100 1st SXS Pro Class

Thanks for everything....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000