Lake Elsinore Off Road Series

REZ MOTORSPORTS

This Member is a complete fraud and has been banne
Feb 21, 2009
IN HELL
SWEET YOU NO THAT REZ MOTORSPORTS WILL BE A CONTINGENCY SPONSOR JOEY HIT ME UP WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT THIS WEEKEND

Last edited by a moderator:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
cooool deal :D are they gonna run on the original style track ??

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Re: Lake Slsinore Off Road Series

this is an all new track they are building with the help of Chad Mittag. It should incorporate all the wide sweeping turns of a CORR track but then have the old school LEMX big air doubles and triples that made us all fall in love with SXS Racing!!!

I cant wait to see what these guys come up with for track design!!

BTW I didnt edit anyones posts perse, I just edited the title since I had misspelled Elsinore

Badseed Productions

BadseedStore.com - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 19, 2009
So Cal Desert
BadseedStore.com
cooool deal :D are they gonna run on the original style track ??

The Track will be OG and SICK!! Chad is the man when it comes to knowing whats best...... We are salos looking for a strong Stock turn out....Real low entry fees, $10.00 at the gate bring your own food and beer and make a day of it..... We are gonna have a huge mud pit for some good ol Red Neck tear shiat up fun....

I am open to imput...This is a race series designed for you guys....... Send me any input!!

[email protected]

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
This will be great. I hope chad doesn't get scared and listen to all the sissys out there ,and take out jumps and put in flat land sections. elsinore is where they all got their credit, Mittag and his green machine,Arthur and the flying bananna, the blue berry,and a lot of others. I still remember the day that Mittag took the triple in the back and cleared it. "HELL YAA"

Last edited:

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
This will be great. I hope chad doesn't get scared and listen to all the sissys out there ,and take out jumps and put in flat land sections. elsinore is where they all got their credit, Mittag and his green machine,Arthur and the flying bananna, the blue berry,and a lot of others. I still remember the day that Mittag took the triple in the back and cleared it. "HELL YAA"
Funny you mention the "bouncing Blueberry" she got sold a while back and is now a play machine.

Chad said he is bringing back a UTV track, should be cool.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000