Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROWHEAD (MILLER CANYO) 7/31/16 TRIP

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 7/31/31 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at miller canyon staging area which the trailsstart from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .
This will be a hands on trip . .

Tail gate meeting 9esh

We always seem to have a open seat so if your car is down or you want to bring that runway model but dont have room we will be happy to help . ;)

If yoy need more info. you can tex me ( Rich ) at 626 255 2907

You will need a adventure pass which you can get at most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's ,also the Chevron when you exit the 15 frwy normally has the passes for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants,Shoes / Boots and sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars . Also ''Helmets'' Plez , the Rangers do patrol these trails ''thank you'' .
We will be staging at the east end of the older staging area , look for a white 95 lifted f350 crew cab.

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
anyone going on Friday afternoon and staying till Monday ;-)

I may just do this one ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I'm in. Friday until Sunday... How's the camping accommodations up there now? Still the same?

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Old area same new area ok. Carful that you don't get box in. Friday people get there early we'll go some were . saturday maybe richs schedule will.change and we can do deep creek or go further up over water fall .if rich schedule can't change than I'll take us and some people can go skinny dipping at deep creek or devils hole.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Yea A Saturday Ride will be awesome - just need someone to takes us ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ill be up sunday morning and if the is any change it will be last minute.. I know Bill , Cisco and Dan know the area and could keep all out of trouble on a sadurday ride . Ill get there early on sunday to hear the story's.
It will be great seeing every one .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Im gonna try to be there. I maybe going out of state that weekend. Ill let ya know

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Sorry guys we will be in Orlando looking for a mouse. Lol. Hopefully next time. Have fun and be safe

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Well. if your in orlando looking for a mouse and you see captain hook look out for tic toc, tic toc. Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunerat

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
One of these times I am going to make it down there. I too would have to make it at least a three day trip. HS reunion 30th & 31st. Then off to Medford, OR, to see my grand daughter play in the Softball Nationals.

Have fun be safe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000