Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROW HEAD

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 12 20 15 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .
This will be a hands on trip . .

Tail gate meeting 9esh

We always seem to have open seat so if your car is down or you want to bring that runway model but dont have room we will be happy to help . ;)

You will need a adventure pass which you can get at most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's, for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars . Also ''Helmets'' Plez , the Rangers do patrol these trails ''thank you'' .

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm in. See u bitches in the morning. Maiden voyage for turbo action. Fastest trail clean up ever LOL

What tools should I bring?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
No problem , the last shopping sunday be for Christmas we new the turnout numbers would be low .
Thanks for posting up .
And Dave congratulations on the new porta potty puller .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We want to thank every one that came out , it was a aswome day to be out on the trails .We made a good dent on the drainage clean outs so that will help with trails not washing away and having to be closed . Also turbo Dave is a picking animal .

Reactions: ROTAX and dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I love dirt, turbos, picks, friends, tamales, turbos, turbos, tamales, picks, cold weather, pinning the throttle, pinning the throttle, dirt, tamales............

Thanks Rich and Bill for putting this together! The weather turned out awesome

Reactions: dunerat

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm glad you guys had a good time! Congrats Dave on the new ride. I would have loved to join you but that's a long haul for one day! Anyway I've been busy building a RZRport for my mighty 570. It's been outside under a tarp too long.

Reactions: ROTAX and dunerat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000