All UTV's LADIES Offroad Challenge Registration ends Friday

Charlene

UTVWeekly / Bower Motorsports Media - UTVUndergrou
Feb 18, 2011
Hi GUYS & Ladies :)
Do you have an awesome Lady that should be registering for our 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge?? Can you make sure that she gets this information, I would REALLY appreciate it.

What: 2nd Annual Ladies Offroad Challenge Enter Now: 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge – Ladies Offroad Network

When: REGISTRATION Deadline THIS Friday - it's FREE

History: 1st Ladies Co-Driver Challenge took us on adventures to Baja for the Trail of Missions with Cameron Steele, North Carolina for 36 Hours of Uwaharrie, to the Rebelle Rally and to SEMA...each of these events I participated in with a chosen Ladies Co-Driver Challenge participant.

This Year: I have picked 3 new events, and not everyone will be a co-driver. (1 lady chosen per event)
1. Rubicon Trail - Achieve Tahoe event - Drive your own 4x4 or UTV, I'll be the co-driver/trainer
2. 50th Anniversary BAJA 1000 - Media Package - Help with covering one of the biggest events of the decade...and enjoy Baja!
3. Fury Rode - New challenge type event in Sand Hollow - Co-drive for me as we compete in our class.

There really aren't any strings attached to this other than asking Ladies to Step Outside their box and be awesome. There is not an expectation of excellence or skill set. I handle all the events, the planning and budgeting. When chosen they become 100% part of my team, we are working together to succeed at whatever our event is together.

I hope this sparks enough interest to get the girls involved!!
YOU CAN DO IT! :) Well, if you are 21 and over. (We have other events for the younger girls, go to Ladies Offroad Network – Guiding, Educating, and Motivating All Offroad Ladies)

Here is the video I released in Moab - There is more information on the website to dig in deeper: Enter Now: 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge – Ladies Offroad Network

FB Link with video to share: https://www.facebook.com/LadiesOffroadNetwork/videos/588795777992630/

LON-FB-Header-2017-LOC.jpg

Charlene

Feb 18, 2011
Last edited:

Charlene

Feb 18, 2011

Charlene

Feb 18, 2011
We are in the Final 2 Days of the Votes of Confidence phase for the Ladies Offroad Challenge!

I know they would appreciate the support from the whole offroad community...Yes there are a couple of UTV Girls in there!! :) <Technically you can vote 4 times for a girl. FB=L+C and IG=L+C>

Facebook Gallery to Vote: www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.597834957088712.1073741841.461779247360951&type=1&l=6deab9f77d
BITLY: http://bit.ly/2oZhCg9

Instagram to Vote: www.instagram.com/ladiesoffroadnetwork

2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge Votes of Confidence Close Friday

The 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge Votes of Confidence period is open through Friday May 5th on Ladies Offroad Network Facebook and Instagram pages. Ladies from across the country have registered for the opportunity to be Charlene Bower’s driver, co-driver or media assistant at three events including the 15th Achieve Tahoe Rubicon Trail Experience, the 50th SCORE Baja 1000 with BFGoodrich Tires and 1st Fury Rode. The Ladies Offroad Challenge kicked off when the events and sign-up process were announced during the Ladies Offroad Network Social in Moab followed by a registration deadline of April 28th. The ladies are currently working for the most Votes of Confidence on social media that ends on Friday May 5th to continue onto the Top 30 group. More information and the voting information is available at www.LadiesOffroadChallenge.com

Votes of Confidence are logged as a Like or Comment on ladies original photo posted by Ladies Offroad Network on both Facebook and Instagram. Each ladies photo is posted alongside a paragraph describing her offroad experience and more interesting facts. These ladies are wives, moms, beginner or skilled offroaders, nurses, military, students and retired just to list a few of the diverse characteristics that make up this amazing group. A simple ‘like’ on their photo can help them make it to the Top 30 group where they will then be able to go through a one-on-one interview with Charlene Bower and have a feature article written and posted on LadiesOffroadNetwork.com. The Top 30 will be narrowed to 10 that will attend a 4-day training weekend in Arizona where the final decisions will be made to select one lady for each of the three adventures.

“I read every application and wrote every paragraph about every lady so I am qualified to say this is one outstanding group of women that are representing the much larger population of women wheelers! Entrants joined from around the US and Canada all with amazing stories and backgrounds. I strongly encourage you to take some time to read about them and throw them a Vote of Confidence. You may not know them personally, but that is ok, your support of their goals will not be forgotten,” said Charlene Bower, owner of Bower Media and Ladies Offroad Network. “I respect every lady that took the time and energy to step outside their comfort zone to enter. I understand how hard it is to turn the spotlight onto ourselves when the end result is unknowing and a real challenge. I was conscious to make sure everyone knew more about the events as they were registering this year. I feel it was clearer that the events we are attending have a lot of work involved on top of the challenge and rewarding experience, but I can tell this group of ladies are up for the task!”

The 2017 Ladies Offroad Challenge participants are:
Allison (Allie) Marsh St. Catherine's, Ontario
Angela Hinkley New Brighton, MN
Ann Woodward Port Crane, NY
Audrey Byrd Henderson, NV
Bonnie Lake Scottsdale, AZ
Brandy Groves Yucaipa, CA
Brenda Nichols Belleview, FL
Brianna Lambert El Paso, TX
Brittany Martin Oklahoma City, OK
Christina Sullivan Silt, CO
Dawn Chapton Wildomar, CA