LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
thanks guys, another great trip! You all rock!! Made some more great memories, and some not so great memories (Watching Slacker and Rich twerk on an ATV trailer). Thanks to everyone for all the great riding, food, drinks, laughs and especially to our our favorite North Korean, Larry (AKA Japinthebox)!! Larry just brings that extra special flair to the party!!
Peace out peeps! See you on the next one

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Thanks Dave. another great ride and weekend. I think I gain 10lbs from all the great food. thanks to all the cooks and thanks to larry ( aka) jap-in the- box for the laughter and the treats. also thanks to dave and mike( inverted turtle) going all the way back to camp for part and back to miller jeep trail . I'm sure jim appreciated it and those that stayed with jim till parts arrived. great holiday weekend.

Reactions: Simi Dude and ROTAX

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
We had another great time with the FAMILY!!!! The kids really enjoyed themselves as did us parents ;) the ride, the drinks, the food, the drinks, the dancing, the drinks were all great. We had a RARRY RARRY good time :) Hope to see everyone back on the trail soon...

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
We were happy to do it Jim. You have done the same for us. Scotty, Chris and I did our part but Dave and Mike were the real heroes. My hat's off to them!

Reactions: dunerat

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Let's not forget Shannon, who not only caused the incident (cuz he saw it first right after it broke :D) but helped me strap it good enough to clear the trail and turn around!

I know there were others but it was kind of a blur o_O

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
A few pics I have

Our first "Pit Stop"

Pit stop.JPG

Pot Luck (I don't know what Mike is lookin' at) EDIT: Oops not pot luck, the next night.

Pot luck.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ROTAX

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hope to have my water pump, pulley. belt and flush the radiator done this weekend and try and get ready for next ride ;-)

Reactions: Simi Dude

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
some of Larry's concoctions are still making their way out of some people's pores.......

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Finally got unloaded. I want to thank Dave for a great weekend! I didn't get to see his new Boyhauler,but Randy said the bedroom had magnifying mirrored ceiling. Thank you Redrzr Mike for saving me to buy another radio.Thanks Raul & Marti for the Bud,I hope I don't get in trouble cause its more than an ounce.Thank you Mike [inverted turtle] for the Beverly Hillbilly Juice.Scott I hope the two girls you pick up on the trail with your son had protection! Bill, I would of never guessed that you were once a Chippendale

Reactions: ROTAX

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Camp fire story. But I don't think he was going to howl at the moon Sunday night. Larry how did you know I was a cameramen for chippendales. Every body thinks you got japinthebox from off roading .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
He's "Dragqueeninabox" over on the Rhino forum.... just sayn.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000