LABOR DAY WKND Miller Jeep run Sep 5-7

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I don't know how often you guys ride but I go out every other weekend, so today I went on my favorite trails ( Jim knows the ones) and tested out my bigger tires with my new suspension. No problems and no concerns. I know dave is setting me up to do the trail to Half Moon and figgering since I don't like Yellowjacket he wants to bust my balls on this trail. No worries dave, bring it bitch!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
For now: Leaving this Wednesday for my fishing trip in Ensenada and coming back on Thursday the 3rd, dropping off Wife on the street corner someone has to work so I can play ;-) go to Salton City to pick up RZR and Flat bed trailer and hope to be on the road Friday morning, solo with tent ;-)

Hope all work out ;-)

Reactions: ROTAX and dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I don't know how often you guys ride but I go out every other weekend, so today I went on my favorite trails ( Jim knows the ones) and tested out my bigger tires with my new suspension. No problems and no concerns. I know dave is setting me up to do the trail to Half Moon and figgering since I don't like Yellowjacket he wants to bust my balls on this trail. No worries dave, bring it bitch!
Bitch??? Dam dude, I was gonna let u rub my back Saturday night , but u just blew that chance!! o_O;)

Reactions: sand shark

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
I don't know how often you guys work the street corner but I go out every other weekend, so today I went to my favorite corner ( dave knows the one) and tested out my bigger vibrator with my newer suspension bed. No problems and no concerns. I know dave is setting me up to do the whole enchilada and to Moon and run nekid and since I don't like my Yellowjacket he wants to play with my balls on this trail. No worries dave, bring it bitch! (love you muffin)
WOW:p

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
o_Oo_Oo_O^^^^^^^^^

You pissed Randy off, now we all gotta dead bolt our doors! Thanks Tom

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
For now: Leaving this Wednesday for my fishing trip in Ensenada and coming back on Thursday the 3rd, dropping off Wife on the street corner someone has to work so I can play ;-) go to Salton City to pick up RZR and Flat bed trailer and hope to be on the road Friday morning, solo with tent ;-)

Hope all work out ;-)
How much does she charge Cisco. Do I get the La Famila discount! Oh yeah,what corner so I can put it on my GPS!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
How much does she charge Cisco. Do I get the La Famila discount! Oh yeah,what corner so I can put it on my GPS!
You need to pay me and yes you do get La Familia up charge, please pm me your CC number and I get back to you on the location ;-)

Reactions: ROTAX

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
It will be good to hang out with all LF again! Should be good times

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
yeah, I know.......LOL
I should probably go back on my meds......... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000