LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

Bruce

UNION YES
Apr 15, 2011
You guys seem like a great group...I am trying to put something together in Norcal...We will call it Family as we only speak Engrish...all good ...happy to be here

Last edited by a moderator:

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
You guys seem like a great goup...I am trying to put something together in Norcal...We will call it Family as we only speak English...all good ...happy to be here
Thank you, we are a great group of folks that like to hang out and ride .We all speak English? Maybe you can have (Dildo) Giff Turbo lead your group that would be cool! :D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
"You could always use the Greek Form: Oikogenia this is plural of course;) As in "All of the Familia"."

Sounds too much like Archie Bunker's Place..... :D Of course he wasn't into the Greek thing with his homophobia and all....:eek: snicker, snicker, snicker....

Bruce

UNION YES
Apr 15, 2011
I think I will stick with English. Just not as flashy as you guys. I don't know Giff personally so I don't know why you even brought him up. Oh well. Happy trails.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
what happened to "keep it simple"........:):)
AMEN TO THAT. LA FAMILA IS A FEELING. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPANISH, ENGLISH, GREEK OR ITALIAN. NO DRAMA JUST FRIENDSHIP. IF YOU WANT TO START A GROUP KNOWN AS JUST FAMILY, THAT IS COOL. WE ARE & WILL BE LA FAMILIA. GLARES KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE LA FAMILA AS DOES ANYONE WHO HAS EVER MET CISCO & VICKY & BEEN ON A RIDE WITH THIS GROUP.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
AMEN TO THAT. LA FAMILA IS A FEELING. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPANISH, ENGLISH, GREEK OR ITALIAN. NO DRAMA JUST FRIENDSHIP. IF YOU WANT TO START A GROUP KNOWN AS JUST FAMILY, THAT IS COOL. WE ARE & WILL BE LA FAMILIA. GLARES KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE LA FAMILA AS DOES ANYONE WHO HAS EVER MET CISCO & VICKY & BEEN ON A RIDE WITH THIS GROUP.
I love the part no drama just friendship ,I think that says it all :):):)

Dexter

UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 5, 2011
Hesperia California
Hey guys, this is Chris (DKiewicz's son).... I was wondering how I join the group on the site, it won't let me add social group for some reason...Thanks

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hey guys, this is Chris (DKiewicz's son).... I was wondering how I join the group on the site, it won't let me add social group for some reason...Thanks
YOU ARE A MEMBER OF LA FAMILIA CHRIS. MAYBE JOEY CAN HELP YOU WITH THE SOCIAL GROUP THING. IT WAS REALLY NICE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU & YOUR DAD OVER THE WEEKEND. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PARKING LOT & FOR SHARING YOUR SKILLS ON THE GUITAR.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
We all had a vote and kicked you off the island :eek: That is until we all need a tow out of the ghost town again :)
wow a little harsh there craig

Hey trannybaby, pm JoeyD about that.

Hey Chris, idk if we actually have a social group on here for "La Familia" But you dont need to join that your La Familia

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
O.K just read all this took me an hour..I am a little slow:eek: Any-way we live in
Nor-Cal..I am inviting the whole LA FAMILIA UP ANY-TIME:)...I beleive we would get along great from what I have red..and seen... love the pics:)...Cisco Kid did mention may-be a ride up here...that way we don't have to go down there to be part of the LA FAMILA...but either way..Its on my bucket list to go on one of Papa Bears way-good rides:D...This was good stuff thanks for sharing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM[/ame]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000