La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Check the breaker on the generator
Depending on your trailer model do you have a Automatic Transfer Switch. If so it might be stuck on the household current side and if you take the cover off it and use a small flat screwdriver to make sure its free cause I have seen them stick. And like he said check breaker on front of gen.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
First trip whoows...lol.. Sorry guys. I hope you all have a great time. Make sure you all talk about where and when for our next ride next month. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN..

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
It was a fantastic ride my friends. We had 11 rigs and Robert (RWDCT) led the group. After a little grumbling from myself as to whether Robert knew where the hell he was going, turns out he did.:D Nice job buddy! We did over 130 miles Saturday and took in the X-15 crash site, Husky Monument, and the old federal prison. Took a side trip to Kramer Jct for gas and went through Randsburg twice.

Most of it was really fast stuff including Cuddeback dry lake where I topped out at 57 and them damn 900s and 1000s were easily doing 75.. But dang it I kept up..........mostly.

Did a shorter trip Sunday to the Burro Smidt tunnel and Bickle Camp, and got back around noon.

Only minor carnage when I lost a cotter pin out of my shift linkage, and Robert got a flat. No towing necessary!

It is always so much fun to ride and eat and drink beer and yap with friends and this was no exception. Cant wait for the next one.

Thank you all my friends!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I think Randy covered the info on the trip. It was so much fun to be out rideing with friends again. Great pot luck on Saturday. Here are some pictures

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
It was a fantastic ride my friends. We had 11 rigs and Robert (RWDCT) led the group. After a little grumbling from myself as to whether Robert knew where the hell he was going, turns out he did.:D Nice job buddy! We did over 130 miles Saturday and took in the X-15 crash site, Husky Monument, and the old federal prison. Took a side trip to Kramer Jct for gas and went through Randsburg twice.

Most of it was really fast stuff including Cuddeback dry lake where I topped out at 57 and them damn 900s and 1000s were easily doing 75.. But dang it I kept up..........mostly.

Did a shorter trip Sunday to the Burro Smidt tunnel and Bickle Camp, and got back around noon.

Only minor carnage when I lost a cotter pin out of my shift linkage, and Robert got a flat. No towing necessary!

It is always so much fun to ride and eat and drink beer and yap with friends and this was no exception. Cant wait for the next one.

Thank you all my friends!
Well said sir, well said. Always a good time with you folks so thanks for the good times we enjoyed the hell outta everyone's company

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
That is SOOOOOO great to hear. Im so glad you guys had a great time. It sucks that I couldn't make it but that's how it goes when you have to many toys.. Did you guys talk about the next trip at all ?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
That was a good trip there! :D:D

Got to see some people we hadn't seen in a while and the weather was generally good. All in, great weekend :D:D

I drank no Fireball and took no pics though :eek:

Desert Fabrications

May 4, 2012
Agua Dulce, Ca.
That was some good riding with some great people. Thank you for letting me tag along. I look forward to doing it again. Thank you Rokitman Randy for the entertainment I will post the video when I figure out how to do it.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
We had a great time. Thanks again to Robert for leading the rides. It was great to see old friends and make a few new.

Here are a few pics I took. Camp, X15 Crash site, Husky, and the Tunnel.

Also, thanks to everyone for the great food and a good time. Weather was GREAT!

Attachments

Last edited:

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
It looks like everyone had a great time and Robert did an excellent job in leading the pack. The group hit lots of cool sites and sounds like some fast riding.

Randy - your 570 is like the little train that could. If you had a few T4s in the group you would have been going faster than them. I think they bounce of the rev. limiter around 50mph.

So many cool things to see out there and the riding is a lot of fun.

Glad everyone had a fun and safe trip.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Yes, it was a safe ride but there was some minor carnage.

1-slow tire leak - fixed w/ plug(s)

1-flat tire - fixed w/ spare in under 4 minutes.

1-pussy cat w/ blown out muffler & heat shield - fixed w/ bolt tightening.

I think that's it so we did pretty good for 160 fast miles in the desert and rocky passes over the mountains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000