La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
So Sep 27-28th Garlock / Randsberg, CA

Just cause it's been to long since we all have been together.
Nice open trails with some great friends and fast runs.

Look guys. Here is where Im planning on setting up camp This is a old air strip from way back when. It about 27 more miles from Cal City. All the P.O.I. you talking about can be done from here. The prison I don't know about. We would have to look it up.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cali...4!2d35.4024608

Its a very easy place to get to. As you can see in the map there is a sharp right turn to make to get to the area, but if you need to make it a three point turn I did it with my 42' trailer with no problems.

So with that said. I will be getting the Friday late afternoon. If your interested in going please send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

Friday Night - Meet and greet drinks of course !!
Saturday 8am drivers meeting.
9am roll out.
Saturday night Pot luck. ( PM me what you'll be providing )
Sunday 8am drivers meeting.
9am roll out for last ride for all that want to get one more in before we head home.

So with that said, LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN !! Looking forward to it !!

Rollin :
1) John Berry
2) Govacho
3) Slacker and Big A
4)
5) RZRCSI
6) Dunerat
7) Rokitman
8) Xpirate
9)
10) Simi Dude
11) Plumber -
12) Dklelocz - maybe
13) Trukndave
14) Desert Fabrications
15) 805Boz ( + maybe a small crew )
16) Rayc30
17) Bakersfield
18) Inverted Turtle
19)
20)

Last edited:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
OK this is going to be a blast. Do we need to make reservations or is someone going to book a few sites so we can all be together?

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'd love to make the trip but my truck is on it's last legs. I'll have a new one first of the year so I can do the longer trips. But you never know, I might change my mind.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Don't give up :cool: I think you had a good thing goin with the suggestion to ride randsburg/garlock area... we just need to figure out how to get everyone there.... I'm making arrangements to be there, so let's make it happen!!!!!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK.. I'm making this a Garlock/Randsberg ride.

If anyone would like to join me on this weekend your more than welcome to come out.

;)

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
How about camp in Cal City off Twenty Mule Team rd. and make a run out to Randsberg (50Mi round trip) and Jawbone Store (44mi round trip) for a pitcher of beer and if time permits maybe a run to the abandon Boron prison ?
Myself & Noel aka Sand Shark know the area real well.
Pot Luck Sat night ?

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
That sounds like a plan to me! Plenty of space to camp and good starting point to ride.

If it is just a day trip, then Jawbone store is a good staging area.

The weather should be decent at the end of Sept.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
How about camp in Cal City off Twenty Mule Team rd. and make a run out to Randsberg (50Mi round trip) and Jawbone Store (44mi round trip) for a pitcher of beer and if time permits maybe a run to the abandon Boron prison ?
Pot Luck Sat night ?
I have staged at Green Tire off Twenty Mule team. Good central location and some good local riding too.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Pot Luck Sat night ?
x2...
and I would like to see the "abandon Boron prison" also need to make a stop at Burro Schmidt Tunnel for those that haven't been there.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000