LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I dont have an RV also I sleep in the back of my pickup with a good sleeping bag.
You have time to plan , I have always liked the tent in the bed of the truck . Last time I stayed in the back of my truck it was a full moon and it felt like some one had a flash lite in my face all night . Also if your near one of the trailer you can run a cord and a elc. blanket , even if it's not on all night it will be nice and warm when you go to bed .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I knew the wheelbase helped but I never realized how much until this weekend. It was awesome crawling up those rock faces and never even feel it get unstable. My dad is supposed to email me the videos and pictures he took. He has a video of rich climbing ball buster and me hanging off the side of his rzr lol
Now I think I might have an avatar pic now too!
Would Love to see the video .

joes5091

Jan 20, 2010
You have time to plan , I have always liked the tent in the bed of the truck . Last time I stayed in the back of my truck it was a full moon and it felt like some one had a flash lite in my face all night . Also if your near one of the trailer you can run a cord and a elc. blanket , even if it's not on all night it will be nice and warm when you go to bed .
I have a Yamaha 2k gen I run

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I tent it a lot. Makes for a fun trip! Plus, Rich always brings fireball

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000