LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hi guys, Put me down for Sunday ride. it would be my first time to meet all of you and I look forward to it. Im just curious if you guys ever ventured out for a night ride?
Sure, night rides are cool! We also go snipe hunting, wink, wink....:D

The ridge is cool at night, figuratively speaking and physically! The views are awesome too!:eek:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Come on Dave. A pic of one little corner does not prove a thing. I think yur teasing us. Pics to prove it!:rolleyes:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Come on Dave. A pic of one little corner does not prove a thing. I think yur teasing us. Pics to prove it!:rolleyes:
I could only afford the passenger side. I pick up the drivers side next week. Layaway:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hi guys, Put me down for Sunday ride. it would be my first time to meet all of you and I look forward to it. Im just curious if you guys ever ventured out for a night ride?
Your on the list first post and like Dan said the ridge is a fun ride at night and park at the top and star gaze .

yes, I crossed over to the dark side.....and its a little scary:D

But, now me and Stumpy can stretch our legs in pure riding comfort!! Rzr4's not for tallish folk...
Dave where '' happy'' for you and can't wait to see the look on your face the first time you go up ball buster .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm gonna pucker real hard on ball buster and waterfall. Maybe I'll have my LT kit by then ;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjkES4JW7N0"]HUMMER 4X4 OFFROAD Cleghorn/2N17X trails run 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Now that I have seen pics of that I think I have been up part of that on my quad. Ohh man I might just be sick that weekend looks like so much fun. I wish I could make it home then to meet up their in time I'd go both days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000